Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,081 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What’s Fake About You - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What’s Fake About You (6019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Fake About You by Nuriel2200: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
Re: What’s Fake About You by juliebest(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
nothing
Re: What’s Fake About You by SenatorBensu(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
Hey, something is missing here, females are not telling us the truth, what about the two fake headlight that is shoting out at the front of the chest, because the real two headlight is downsizing, facing downward like fulani slippers, but when fake application is applied, d thing go change position begin shot out, haba! Am i lieing?
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
Nothing is fake on me,all is natural
Re: What’s Fake About You by DrKnow1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
uplawal:

Nothing is fake on me,all is natural

Except your smile when you are not alone, your weave-on hairs and your light skin face grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Dr know,i have natural hair and i dnt fix extension or braid,i just weave my hair in its natural state,and besides i dnt bleach skin,i am naturally fair,not too dark or too light,i dnt even use feminine wash sef,
Re: What’s Fake About You by spikedcylinder: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2011
What exactly is 'natural'? You people and your double standards. undecided
Re: What’s Fake About You by sinie: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2011
I use brown contacts instead of glasses, am short sighted.
And my hair, i always fix weave on or braid.
Plus i fix my toe nails.
BTW they r artificial nt fake, trust me all d stuff i fix is original. cry
Re: What’s Fake About You by missionma(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2011
Lol
Re: What’s Fake About You by HTownEve(f): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
grin Funny.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
@spikedcylinder,what do you mean by your question,or is it a lie to say i dnt have any fake thing on me,we all cannot fix nails,weave-on,bleach skin,,do braids etc.

yeah,triple standard
Re: What’s Fake About You by yang(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Stocker123:

I mean to say SPLIT HIS poo no poo, don't know where that came from

Stocker u just dey form internet gangster. U dey behind ya computer dey form Hulk Hogan. If u make mistake enta naija. . . . . Na kidnap dem go kidnap you. Forget the little money ur friend took away. I'm sure its drug money and you got the guy to shift kilos through Lagos into Asia and then he screws you over on the 3rd trip.
Now u come up here crying.
What if that nigga had been caught by NDLEA stocky? Would you still come to claim ownership of your 'exported goods'?
U neva see anytin stocker. . . . . . . Una go vomit all the money wey ur great great grand-father come Africa come thief.
*smh @ people telling him sorry*
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 1:00am On Jan 12, 2011
I am the one laughing,

The truth is your life will always be a struggle, and your country will NEVER amount to anything because of uneducated cockroaches like you.

No, I do not deal drugs unlike you coming over to europe to poison our youth. People like you are lazy no good and your are a waste of a human life. Complaining about slavery that happened over 250 years ago?? HAHAHAHA Look at my people the Jews, we have struggled since the beginning of current time but yet we are successful in every aspect of life. Why cant you get your act together? You should have spent some drug smuggling money on a education, can't even speak proper english but blame the WHITE MAN for that,

Internet gangster?? Come over here and say it to my face, you can play tough in Nigeria in front of all your people but cry like a girl over here in prison. I've sen it with my own eyes. Bunch of rat's. You even don't shy from ripping your own people.

You are the face of Nigeria in the western world, and guess what, You are a ugly motherfuker
Re: What’s Fake About You by Stocker123(m): 1:14am On Jan 12, 2011
This is so funny, that I can't stop laughing.

Did you ever enter a school? Ever heard of the word economics? So, you are going to steal from the white man and then spend it all on stuff that the white man exports to africa? you are the ones that want fancy cars and nice clothes, are they produced in africa? no, don't think so. WHat about getting a education and starting a successful corporation instead of doing 419?

Dont want to insult everyone here, but you african are the most racist people I have EVER met. Look up the word in a dictionary. But that is the WHITE MANS fault.

Is this Nigeria? Rip off honest people and say it's your great grandfathers fault. My great grandfather had it a lot worse that you but yet my generation is living a hell of a lot better than yours. Look in the mirror soccerchampion or whatever the fuk you think you are,

your life is a product of what you put into it,
Re: What’s Fake About You by mystikal(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2011
Women don't get dressed up for us, They get dressed for other women wink wink
Re: What’s Fake About You by akossyy: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
My makeup is fake
Re: What’s Fake About You by oYaTo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
yang:

Stocker u just dey form internet gangster. U dey behind ya computer dey form Hulk Hogan. If u make mistake enta naija. . . . . Na kidnap dem go kidnap you. Forget the little money your friend took away. I'm sure its drug money and you got the guy to shift kilos through Lagos into Asia and then he screws you over on the 3rd trip.
Now u come up here crying.
What if that nigga had been caught by NDLEA stocky? Would you still come to claim ownership of your 'exported goods'?
U neva see anytin stocker. . . . . . . Una go vomit all the money wey your great great grand-father come Africa come thief.
*smh @ people telling him sorry*

Although I don't agree with the above post, couldn't help laffin' at the bolded part grin
Re: What’s Fake About You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
My NL attitude. Meanwhile Happy New Year People
Re: What’s Fake About You by pkasso(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
nothing !!
Re: What’s Fake About You by koolchicco: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2011
My smiles
Re: What’s Fake About You by orson4musi: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
My smiles.

I've also got good fashion tips at http://www.facebook.com/turquoisefashion . Join us today!
Re: What’s Fake About You by nanidee(f): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
lmao, funny thread. cheesy cheesy
Re: What’s Fake About You by chocobunny(f): 1:41am On Jan 16, 2011
i dont wear anything fake atall atall, except braids. I feel that is a natural thing for some reason, yet I refuse to wear hair weaves. I do not wear contacts or any kind of make up and i paint my nails clear, no fake nails.
Re: What’s Fake About You by Mygoldie(f): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
my persistency.
Re: What’s Fake About You by oluwamykel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2011
chocobunny:

i dont wear anything fake atall atall, except braids. I feel that is a natural thing for some reason, yet I refuse to wear hair weaves. I do not wear contacts or any kind of make up and i paint my nails clear, no fake nails.
Lmfao
Re: What’s Fake About You by olusisi: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
just my hair smileyno long nails!feeling self-righteous!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Rock Your Ankara Peplum Tops With Jeans / Please Where Can I Buy Original Okirika Jeans & Sneakers In Lagos / Kate Henshaw & Rita Dominic Cause Commotion With Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.