Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO (436 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Yomi Casual Buys Lincoln Navigator (PHOTOS) / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO by wealthyboy2: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCAcY6eKWj8

25 Abraham Lincoln quotes that changed my life from zero to hero.
Abraham Lincoln (1809–1865) was an American statesman and lawyer who served as the 16th president of the United States. Lincoln led the nation through its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis in the American Civil War.
Re: 25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO by Maxmilliano111: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hope sey ur hero geh money join shaa..

Cos naija hero no be flash or captain america ohh

Go find something good tey do for this lockdown so u fit geh money

(1) (Reply)

Everything I Possess Is A Product Of Hard Work – Dino Melaye Brags / ”I Fell In Love With The Wrong Person”- Peruzzi Hints As He Breakup With Cree C. / ‘he Traded His Career For A Can Of Milo’ – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.