Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

World Veterinary Day 2020 Avms Uam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Veterinary Day 2020 Avms Uam (420 Views)

World Diabetes Day 2020 - Five Things You Should Know About Diabetes / World Tuberculosis Day 2020: Wellbeing Foundation Africa Seeks End To Tb In Nige / International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Veterinary Day 2020 Avms Uam by Gazakure: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2020
As we commemorate this years World Veterinary Day tagged with the theme " Environmental protection for improving animal and human health."

We will love to educate the general public that our environment , human and animal health are intrinsically linked. Our responsibility as advocates is to safeguard our environment for the future generation. In doing so, in an attempt to mitigate the effects of climate change , ensure proper disposal of medicines and support responsible use of natural resources necessary in raising livestock.

My beloved veterinary medical students , I wish that we all come out in our mass to support this course but also keeping in mind as members of a noble profession to obey all directives of NCDC most suitably social distancing as we carry out our obligations and for those in Nasarawa state Nigeria. We can join the Nasarawa State sanitation task force to ensure that all drainages and the environment in its entirety is cleaned .

I wish also to make a mandatory declaration to pet owners to disinfect pet houses and bath their pets on this day as we encourage proper animal hygiene.

Thank you

- Gaza Kure
President Elect
AVMS - UAM

#AVMS #Gazakure #gazasnugget #UAM #makurdi #nasarawastate #nigeria #worldveterinarydaynigeria #worldveterinaryday #veterinarymedicine

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help .Am On Ulcer Drugs Which Includes Anti Biotic.and My Urine Is Brown / When Should One Eat Fruits? Your Opinion Please / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.