Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Education Loans For Masters Studies In Sweden. Anyone Know Any Firm? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education Loans For Masters Studies In Sweden. Anyone Know Any Firm? (289 Views)

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Nigerian Man Exposes The Igbo Woman Who Sent Him Out Of Her House In Sweden / NON COLLATERAL LOANS FOR BUSINESSES IN LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Loans For Masters Studies In Sweden. Anyone Know Any Firm? by Imnaknus: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Good morning, Nairalanders.

Please does anyone know of firms that lend money to Nigerian students to fund their studies abroad (Sweden, particularly)? Before you ask me if I have had a second thought on my decision, I should say that I have, and I feel it's the best option available to me right now. I have been applying for scholarships since 2017 and have never won any! Name it, Erasmus, Turkiye, CSC... and whatnot. I get admitted quite alright, but the scholarship doesn't just follow, and I am tired! The SISGP was the last straw. I had the highest hopes for that one, but the list of recipients was released yesterday and I didn't make it.

However, I still hold the admission offer from my dream school for my dream course, and I don't want to lose it this time like previous times. Please help me, I feel like I'm wasting away. I need to be back into academia. Please, I'd very much appreciate any useful information about money-lending firms.

PS. I have checked online and I found that most of them target US, UK or Canada schools and/or US citizens. I need info on one which works well for Nigerians and has Sweden as one of its targets.

Admins, please help move this to FP. I beg you. Please
Re: Education Loans For Masters Studies In Sweden. Anyone Know Any Firm? by Imnaknus: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Please don't just read and pass. Drop a comment if you have any info. Please

(1) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Provides Accommodation And Education For Sisters Living In Slum / Woman Discovers 25-years Old Puff Pastry In Her Freezer Due To Lockdowno The Mix / Hold The Police, Arthur Eze Responsible, If Anything Happens To Our Son- Abba Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.