Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true. (719 Views)

COVID And Conspiracies / Could There Be A Hidden Agenda Against Africans? / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true. by constancefriday(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Covid19: A Secret conspiracy to turn Africa against China is most likely being carried out:
For a very long time global and diplomatic relationships between Africa and China has been quite good.
Though i'm not asking all sensible caution to be cast to the winds.
A secret conspiracy to turn Africa and China to enemies is most likely being carried out.
The Covid19 crisis is a good opportunity to carry out a lot of secret conspiracies that has long been hidden from general knowledge so we must unite like brothers lest we all perish like fools like MLK said.
Remain Blessed!
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Yours Sincerly,
Apostle Dr Constance Friday.
Yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true. by Leon90(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2020
When talking about conspiracies against Africa and China you should at least mention one of the conspiracies.

FTC
Re: Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true. by Originalsly: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2020
I agree 100%...... as Africans we should be vigil and stand united to identify and condemn those who would use the cover of COVID-19 to peddle controversies.
This thread itself is a conspiracy.... a conspiracy on conspiracy.
Re: Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true. by stephieok: 1:06am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Covid19: A Secret conspiracy to turn Africa against China is most likely being carried out:
For a very long time global and diplomatic relationships between Africa and China has been quite good.
Though i'm not asking all sensible caution to be cast to the winds.
A secret conspiracy to turn Africa and China to enemies is most likely being carried out.
The Covid19 crisis is a good opportunity to carry out a lot of secret conspiracies that has long been hidden from general knowledge so we must unite like brothers lest we all perish like fools like MLK said.
Remain Blessed!
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Yours Sincerly,
Apostle Dr Constance Friday.
Yours

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Chronic Ulcer With Norland GI Vitale / Mist/fog Nozzles For Sanitization And Decontamination / How I Treated Whitlow Disease On My Foot (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.