Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? (323 Views)

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) / Effect Of Lockdown / Definition Of Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? by rayblast(m): 3:35am On Apr 25, 2020
What is a lockdown??
A lockdown can be defined as wen u ve exhausted all d sleep u were supposed to have used in D midnight during d day. Then u decide to bring out ur blue plastic chair and begin to take record of numbers of bats eagles even aparo(s) flying in D midnight, that is to say u ve been locked down!!!!!
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? by Staphylococcus: 3:48am On Apr 25, 2020
When the down is locked.
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? by WaleGab: 4:03am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:
When the down is locked.
[/s]
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Op ur own better oo. Shebi u dey see bats to count, connecting with nature.

My own definition of lockdown is solitary confinement. 247 indoors. I wish i see lizard or chicken to dey feed sef.
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Lockdown??? by handsomeyinka(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Lockdown means knockdown.

(1) (Reply)

Crayfishboys Comedy / Pot Of Soup - Duduyemi Comedy / Want More Fun On Whatsapp To Avoid Stress!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.