Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys (1788 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 25, 2020
I do Read news on social media how some service men treat some innocent civilians, am now one of the victim today. Am typing this one of my life story with pains all over my body. At about 5:00pm Friday 24 April 2020, here is what happened to me, I was hungry and decided to visit a friend at Maikunkele Minna Niger State, to know if i could see something to eat, because I was not With any money at that moment. Because of the covid 19 palaver Lock down (we have been on lock down for over a month now). So while on my way coming back home, I was tracking, two guys was pushing their motorbike behind me and the guy was also tracking behind them going to their various destinations, all of a sudden two air force guys started running towards us with gun and 2by 2 heavy Wood, from inside their Barack o, the guys at my back sited them and started running, I was like while should I run, I didn't commit any offense and didn't look for their trouble, the next they jumped their fence, I was thinking that they are not going to harm me because I am a law abiding citizen, as they got to me the next thing I hard kpai on my Head with the heavy wood, another one on my ear and he throw a slide on me and ask me lay down on the express way while he kept heating me with the wood and started accusing me that I was the one that told the other people to run away, he started asking questions like; while I answered him;
Are you a Ghanian? No
Are you from this State? No
Are you a teacher? No
Which state are you from? Enugu state
Do you know anybody in the base? No
You are are lucky that we are police officers, that they would have lay allegations on me and lock me in the cell, till I produce those people that ran away.
When they saw that the blood that was gushing out of my body was much, that was when his second told him to leave me, and they started harassing other passer by people .
As at the time of this report, blood has been gushing out of my ear for over 9 hours and no money for treatment.
Please for good people that may like to help me.
This is my contact: 09012356809, 09044313731

http://crossforum..com/2020/04/what-i-went-through-in-hands-of-2.html

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by ABBkelvin(m): 4:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Go and join the military to exact your revenge
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by spinna: 4:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Get a lawyer and sue. Maybe this is the money you need

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Staphylococcus: 4:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Hey ya!

Sorry.
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by WaleGab: 4:21am On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:
Hey ya!

Sorry.

[/s]
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by seunlayi(m): 5:00am On Apr 25, 2020
This people behaving like animals won't learn. 2 policemen on iwo Osun State just got dismissed for beating a woman

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by seunlayi(m): 5:01am On Apr 25, 2020
spinna:
Get a lawyer and sue. Maybe this is the money you need

This is 100% sure

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by yyba: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
sorry op but , those guys are very simple. I am very familiar with that air force barrack located closed to airport junction in maikunkele. definitely their must be something that actually went wrong. so sorry for the incident

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by fearless247: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2020
yyba:
sorry op but , those guys are very simple. I am very familiar with that air force barrack located closed to airport junction in maikunkele. definitely their must be something that actually went wrong. so sorry for the incident
That they are simple to you does not mean they are simple to everyone. In every barrack or station, there are mad men, pray you don't meet the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by helinues: 5:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Are you a Ghanian? No
Are you a teacher? No
Do you know anybody in the base?

Sorry I am not buying this story.

So they started beating you before asking any questions..

Why should they be asking if you are a Ghanaian of from Enugu state.

In Phil Collins voice- One side of the story

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Blazebond(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Nor be Nigerian uniformed personnels,Na so Dem be,Na so Dem also dey do for osubi,delta state,Na defenceless civilians dem get power reach o.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Sailorsoldier1: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2020
If u sue dem u will make millions....a lady sued the Navy with a case like dis and was awarded 100 million in damages. Get ur lawyer fast.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Haramslayer: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2020
This man made the biggest mistake in his life. Mazi called Nigeria a zoo, people got angry, Nigeria is more than a zoo. Nigeria is not different from the Serengeti we see on National Geo World. You can be in your car, house or walking on the road like this man, a Tiger (Fulani militiamen, a Force man, an Area-boy, or human induced disaster) will just snuff your life just like that. In the developed world, zoo animals have a better standard of living than most human beings in Nigeria. You will see dogs looking plum and well taking care of while the average Nigerian looks scrawny and malnourished. The other day, Policemen in Europe were feeding stray cats due to COVID-19, while human beings in Nigeria were robbing just so they will have something to eat.

Kindly accept my apologies if you find my comparison offensive. All what I posted applies to me as well. I am exposed to the same dangers.

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by femi4: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2020
This small blood is what you are calling "gushing out"

Well done sir! This faabu no dey add up
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Evergreen4(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2020
So what about two guys pushing their bike, did they also run with the faulty bike .

Sorry for the pain and embarrassment.
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by leonard002(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2020
You would have just run away. Now see...
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by MJBOLT: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2020
i dont understand why you were still walking when others were running.were you expecting them to give you hugs and handshakes grin

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Hoodbilonia: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
U carry palm oil rin put for ear
All cos u want make ppl send u money
Baztard scammer

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by andyanders: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
This story is not adding up at all. Put up your full pixs as a prove, if you were planked by the airforce guys, you'll get redress. It sounds much like made up story.
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Onlinealaba(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2020
In Nigeria you have to adapt to things sharparly..when you saw those guys run you should have ran too, vooom is better than statement .. something must have went wrong and am sure if it were a police they would have labelled you a criminal and lock you behind bars(the Nigeria way).. sorry for your ordeal

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Meteng: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
If u sue dem u will make millions....a lady sued the Navy with a case like dis and was awarded 100 million in damages. Get ur lawyer fast.
No be to award be the problem. Has she collected the money?
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Sailorsoldier1: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Meteng:
yes she has been paid.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Sailorsoldier1: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Meteng:
it was removed from d Navy budget allocation and paid to her direct from Ministry of finance. If it was left to d navy to pay she won't get a dime. Thats how dey do it now.

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Meteng: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
it was removed from d Navy budget allocation and paid to her direct from Ministry of finance. If it was left to d navy to pay she won't get a dime. Thats how dey do it now.
Oh, I didn't know about this. So nice. I withdraw my statement

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Meteng: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
yes she has been paid.
100 Milla!!!! shocked make I go find soldier wey go beat me black and blue
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Sommydisaster(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Onlinealaba:
In Nigeria you have to adapt to things sharparly..when you saw those guys run you should have ran too, vooom is better than statement .. something must have went wrong and am sure if it were a police they would have labelled you a criminal and lock you behind bars(the Nigeria way).. sorry for your ordeal
My brother tell him oh

Dear OP, what was you expecting......say you go ID yourself to them as a strong man wey you be ?

In this life eh, if you want to survive and live peacefully....... runaway from trouble and welcome trouble whenever they come
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Maybe you are truly a Ghanaian.
In Nigeria, you run first, then ask questions later. That's the Nigerian wau
Re: What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys by obisite: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fishermancom:
I do Read news on social media how some service men treat some innocent civilians, am now one of the victim today. Am typing this one of my life story with pains all over my body. At about 5:00pm Friday 24 April 2020, here is what happened to me, I was hungry and decided to visit a friend at Maikunkele Minna Niger State, to know if i could see something to eat, because I was not With any money at that moment. Because of the covid 19 palaver Lock down (we have been on lock down for over a month now). So while on my way coming back home, I was tracking, two guys was pushing their motorbike behind me and the guy was also tracking behind them going to their various destinations, all of a sudden two air force guys started running towards us with gun and 2by 2 heavy Wood, from inside their Barack o, the guys at my back sited them and started running, I was like while should I run, I didn't commit any offense and didn't look for their trouble, the next they jumped their fence, I was thinking that they are not going to harm me because I am a law abiding citizen, as they got to me the next thing I hard kpai on my Head with the heavy wood, another one on my ear and he throw a slide on me and ask me lay down on the express way while he kept heating me with the wood and started accusing me that I was the one that told the other people to run away, he started asking questions like; while I answered him;
Are you a Ghanian? No
Are you a teacher? No
Do you know anybody in the base? No
You are are lucky that we are police officers, that they would have lay allegations on me and lock me in the cell, till I produce those people that ran away.
When they saw that the blood that was gushing out of my body was much, that was when his second told him to leave me, and they started harassing other passer by people .
As at the time of this report, blood has been gushing out of my ear for over 9 hours and no money for treatment.
Please for good people that may like to help me.
This is my contact: 09012356809, 09044313731

http://crossforum..com/2020/04/what-i-went-through-in-hands-of-2.html

Good people to help you,, in what sense!?

Help you get a revenge, lawyer or what?

If to help with money?

That story isn't good enough..

Come out straight and ask for assistance financially...

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos / Man Stabs Pastor Over Fake Prophesy In Lagos / Man’s Inhumanity To Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.