Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? (1692 Views)

Anambra Election: INEC Extends The Time Of Closing Of Polls To 4:00pm / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2020
In case this becomes reality that you woke up one morning, maybe in few days time and government announces another 14 days lockdown, what will you do? How will you react? What are your plans?
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by awesomely: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Na to relocate to government house, no time.

The government must be ready to provide upkeep.

3 Likes

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by celeiyke: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Unless they want trouble, they can't extend the lockdowns and refuse to lockdown the north. The north is the epicenter of Covid-19 now. Lagos looks high cos, it has ramped up it's testing

4 Likes

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 5:09am On Apr 25, 2020
awesomely:
Na to relocate to government house, no time.

The government must be ready to provide upkeep.
grin grin
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 5:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Christy8906(f): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Well I don't think they will continue, but if the do things will get worst for people like me who is finding it difficult to feed, please asks for my account number if you are led to assist me, atleast not to go hungry if they eventually lock us down again, thanks in advance, may God bless you and replenish the pockets of those that have and are willing to give , and may God provide for those who can't feed in this lock Down.

1 Like

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Christy8906:
Happy
Seriously? How can you be happy?
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by REDshouse(m): 5:32am On Apr 25, 2020
We shall conquer coViD 19... if we are told to stay for next 14days who am I to complain...
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2020
REDshouse:
We shall conquer coViD 19... if we are told to stay for next 14days who am I to complain...

You have stored enough food in your house. Congratulations.
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by helinues: 5:38am On Apr 25, 2020
How people who never care about us started making orders like lockdown, compulsory facemask is what is annoying me most

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by REDshouse(m): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:

You have stored enough food in your house. Congratulations.
where is the money to store the food....woh we are now behaving like zombie and scavengers. Whatever we see we eat even rats and bats...
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Christy8906(f): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:

Seriously? How can you be happy?

Sorry it was a mistake
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by springer: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2020
History have it that when civilian government pushed her citizens to the elastic limit of endurance especially with hunger, the result is usually "MY FELLOW NIGERIANS" on NTA. Ask Safari and 1984 tyrant who is about to repeat history. Any further lockdown is an invitation to anarchy which is happening gradually already.

In Nigeria Politicians usually take the anger of masses for granted until the masses run back to the street and camouflage men take the advantage and put politicians back to the masses again then we all go back to square.

In history of Nigeria existence, no concrete social palliative for Nigerians. No water, light, road, hospitals, no nothing and billions wasting away in corruption. Security operatives have killed more Nigerians than Corona virus in the last 3 months. I see new nations from the fraudulent marriage of 1914.

If government extend without palliative through BVN "alone" then Nigerian youths will surely result to political revolution. No disease is as strong as hunger. I see new nations. We have two set of people now in Nigeria, those who have enough to eat are scared of death and call for lockdown while those who do not have anything to eat but dieng of hunger are calling for end to lockdown.

A man called rock city fm yesterday and asked the presenter if he ever saw a person who died of hunger before and to my surprise none of the caller or presenter ever saw somebody who died of hunger before. If such caller or presenter becomes the president then we are doomed because people actually die of hunger in Nigeria. APC is deceiving Nigerians. Ilorin people are ding of hunger and your son Lie Mohammed is leading the deceit. Has anything good ever came out of Ilorin? From Saraki to Lie Mohammed?

APC, FG, BUHARI and Security operatives should be at alert. The biggest mistake Nigerians would make again is to vote Ay politician who has record of corruption either I bullion van or audio means. Nigeria is a failed country. Nigerian is rich but Nigerians ate poor.

The worst plague that can happen to any country is to become the world headquarters of poverty. Did anyone notice how FG, Buhari and APC have been receiving Nigerians on method of sharing the palliatives? Today palliative is for people with bvn, later people who recharge 100 naira, later people who has less than 5k, later the old people alone, later one one member f the family, different stories everyday and that is how they will deceive and distract Nigerians until corona is over and nobody will get no money from the Buhari led APC.

As for me and my family psalm 23 & 121 is my refuge. Nigerian youth are too docile and Nigerians are too timid. When corona virus finally goes Nigerians will be shocked with the corruption cases that will follow it.

If FG extends lockdown without paying via bvn then a time will come when there is nothing left for the poor to eat then the poor will turn to the masses. Remember we are all together in this country now.

When there is nothing left for the poor then they turn to the rich. Ibikunle Amosun want to start sharing palliatives to the military who are collecting salaries regularly, can someone ask him if there is not huger in his constituency again? He already for see what I saw.......MY FELLOW NIGERIANS so he wants to build alliance before the shock. The poor know where the rich live now that we are together in the country. Even ekweremadu that ran to abroad met angry Nigerians there.

I see new nations from one nation. Only ambition of lagos powerhouse to become president is the only reason why Oduduwa is yet to manifest. Nigerians please wake from slumber.

If lockdown is extended without palliatives via bvn alone then I see on NTA "My fellow Nigerians". Nigeria was never the headquarters of poverty under military regime. Every Nigerian is entitle to social benefit as a matter of national citizen right irrespective of whether the person is rich or poor. Nigeria is too big for any Nigerian to rule. If three can't work together then let's them go assunder. There is no force is love.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by blackpanda: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2020
It's not maybe, lockdown is going to be extended for 14days. Govt has no choice

And neither do u. U have to stay home, period.
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by GOFRONT(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Hahahaaaa!!!......Through BVN "Alone" got me laffing hard grin cheesy......You no wan hear any other story story.....Conditional this, Conditional that...... Just BVN "Alone" grin

As for me o, the palliative we are talking about should be from 200K and above........Anything less is unacceptable. I know FG have the money.....And if they don't have, they should sell off their Mansions and Estates both home and Abroad...
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by edochie12: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2020
blackpanda:

in my state anambra,we don't have new cases,then his do u expect my governor to extend the lockdown.
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Hopss(m): 6:37am On Apr 25, 2020
OK, even right now ,hunger dey finish me and you talking of two more weeks,abeg na die be that one oo

1 Like

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Jostoman: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2020
blackpanda:

you need to go and check yourself
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Jostoman: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2020
They want to know our plan so that they will know how to counter us, abi? It will not work
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2020
blackpanda:

Are you serious?
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by helinues: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
blackpanda:

If the govt are not going to provide any relief materials,then expect Nigerians to defy the lockdown order
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Moneywirer: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2020
I've already braced myself for the worst, the lock down is definitely going to be extended
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by blackpanda: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:

If the govt are not going to provide any relief materials,then expect Nigerians to defy the lockdown order

Defy it and be punished
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by blackpanda: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2020
edochie12:
in my state anambra,we don't have new cases,then his do u expect my governor to extend the lockdown.

Yes
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by bestabigaelever(f): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
If they dare to continue this lockdown, especially in osun state that they give us anything
I will relocate to ogbomosho till further notice
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2020
blackpanda:

Defy it and be punished
When you push the people to the wall, what do you expect?
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2020
blackpanda:

Defy it and be punished
Your reasoning is one way

Are you not a citizen in this country

So government should impose lockdown without provision

I think there's is a plan by this government to eliminate many in the South so that their RUGA can take effect

It won't work!!!

2 Likes

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I think there's is a plan by this government to eliminate many in the South so that their RUGA can take effect

It won't work!!!

You are right.
Some people are just insensitive.

1 Like

Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by btaliat(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
We have two sets of people in the society : the rich and poor. The rich want the lock down because they can afford everything they need, the poor or common man don't want it except adequate palliatives are provided. Why can't the rich in each locality gather together, provide for the poor within their reach so that they won't even have it in thought to go out to fend for themselves since the most corrupt government in Nigeria has refused to help the masses.
The fact is that neither we love ourselves nor the government loves us. We are only united on social media.
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by fearless247: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2020
btaliat:
We have two sets of people in the society : the rich and poor. The rich want the lock down because they can afford everything they need, the poor or common man don't want it except adequate palliatives are provided. Why can't the rich in each locality gather together, provide for the poor within their reach so that they won't even have it in thought to go out to fend for themselves since the most corrupt government in Nigeria has refused to help the masses.
The fact is that neither we love ourselves nor the government loves us. We are only united on social media.

You are right. Some rich people are very greedy and selfish.
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Tallesty1(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Don't say if, say when because it will surely be extended
Re: If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

It won't work!!!
People across the nation North, South, East and West, are battling hunger, financial ruin, restriction of freedoms and human right to move about freely and uncertain future they do not know whether they would be alive to see; But to you it is all conspiracy for FG to implement RUGA?
You are so out of touch I doubt you are even in Nigeria or a Nigerian .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures of Adams Oshiomole / Edo 2020: Uzodinma Mobilises Igbos In Benin For APC / Delta State Ict: Youth Empowerment Program (yep)gov. Okowa Program Hit Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.