Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives (3286 Views)

HUAWEI P50 Pro Test (see Our Test Results) / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives / Umidigi A3 Unboxing & 24-hour Review, Full Specs, Camera Test + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Abdul090(m): 5:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro in the test: chic, unobtrusive, but large.

In contrast to most other Xiaomi smartphones, the Mi 10 Pro comes with an unobtrusively designed back in matt blue.

This looks chic and minimalistic but makes the smartphone very slippery, which is why we recommend using a protective cover.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-6lpkMBXfAPc/XqMeDSNwjjI/AAAAAAAAADs/y8RgNzQrWKMkBZhYETihJ3weS719cNq9ACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/xiaomi%2Bmi%2B1%2Bpro%2B5%2B-%2B%2Btechboke-compressed.jpg[/img]
Xiaomi conveniently includes such a case in the scope of delivery.

The front is no less good-looking and is largely covered by the 6.7-inch OLED display.

The Chinese manufacturer is now also opting for an increased refresh rate, but at 90 Hertz this does not quite match the competition from Samsung or OnePlus at 120 Hertz.

Checkout more About Xiaomi mi 10 pro.
https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/xiaomi-mi-10-pro-test-price-and-best.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Abdul090:
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro in the test: chic, unobtrusive, but large.

In contrast to most other Xiaomi smartphones, the Mi 10 Pro comes with an unobtrusively designed back in matt blue.

This looks chic and minimalistic but makes the smartphone very slippery, which is why we recommend using a protective cover.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-6lpkMBXfAPc/XqMeDSNwjjI/AAAAAAAAADs/y8RgNzQrWKMkBZhYETihJ3weS719cNq9ACLcBGAsYHQ/s400/xiaomi%2Bmi%2B1%2Bpro%2B5%2B-%2B%2Btechboke-compressed.jpg[/img]
Xiaomi conveniently includes such a case in the scope of delivery.

The front is no less good-looking and is largely covered by the 6.7-inch OLED display.

The Chinese manufacturer is now also opting for an increased refresh rate, but at 90 Hertz this does not quite match the competition from Samsung or OnePlus at 120 Hertz.

Checkout more About Xiaomi mi 10 pro.
https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/xiaomi-mi-10-pro-test-price-and-best.html
This 90hz and 120 hz to the real world especially 9ja is just not necessarily becos it runs down battery and 9ja no get light to charge phone all the tym

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by sunshineV(f): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nellsworld:

This 90hz and 120 hz to the real world especially 9ja is just not necessarily becos it runs down battery and 9ja no get light to charge phone all the tym

True Sha but someone said if u go 120hz you will never want to go back to 60hz

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
sunshineV:

True Sha but someone said if u go 120hz you will never want to go back to 60hz
Hw many times will u keep the 120z on, cos in my side nepa might decide not to bring light for some days and am self employed, i can't run generator frm morning till nite becos i want to charge phone, imagine 120hz with 4500 mah, pls play a heavy game for 3 hrs with the 120hz on, it go show 10%, e.g one plus 7t pro with 90hz
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by sunshineV(f): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nellsworld:

Hw many times will u keep the 120z on, cos in my side nepa might decide not to bring light for some days and am self employed, i can't run generator frm morning till nite becos i want to charge phone, imagine 120hz with 4500 mah, pls play a heavy game for 3 hrs with the 120hz on, it go show 10%, e.g one plus 7t pro with 90hz

True talk, high refresh rate is a battery killer

BTW nepa gave up 48hrs of light here and it's still on
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by kontalon: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2020
this xiaomi fone i go like upgrade to this new device. E pure die lol
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2020
kontalon:
this xiaomi fone i go like upgrade to this new device. E pure die lol
Yap waiting for K30i
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

True talk, high refresh rate is a battery killer

BTW nepa gave up 48hrs of light here and it's still on
That one na for coro holiday, just wait when everything normalize let see if u go enjoy 48 hrs light
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by kontalon: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

Yap waiting for K30i

Mehn Note 9 series is coming out tomorrow, make we dey observe
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Ejadike(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2020
I'm more interested in knowing the best alternative to this device. That 120hz is a turn off already
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by sunshineV(f): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

That one na for coro holiday, just wait when everything normalize let see if u go enjoy 48 hrs light

grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

You do know the Mi 10 pro is over 200k right?
If you are getting a phone of that amount you should have measures in place to enjoy the device.
I for one would just be honest here. If you have touched a device with the 120hz refresh rate. You will become automatically depressed each time you are using a device with anything less.
Realme 6 is punching a hole in the redmi note 9 pro's game in India for one major reason. The realme 6series have higher refresh rate than the note 9series.
If not for other areas like pricing, 5020mah, and ir blaster. Redmi will be licking their sorry loss right now.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by sunshineV(f): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:
I'm more interested in knowing the best alternative to this device. That 120hz is a turn off already

We all know only helio p22 turns u on

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

If you are getting a phone of that amount you should have measures in place to enjoy the device.
I for one would just be honest here. If you have touched a device with the 120hz refresh rate. You will become automatically depressed each time you are using a device with anything less.
Realme 6 is punching a hole in the redmi note 9 pro's game in India for one major reason. The realme 6series have higher refresh rate than the note 9series.
If not for other areas like pricing, 5020mah, and ir blaster. Redmi will be licking their sorry loss right now.
I know bros, some people are just freak of phone, if i mistakenly have that phone, na to off the 12ohz and put it on 60hz till i get solar in my house
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:
Bros you no go buy ur 95k flagship tecno, that one get 1000hz screen refresh

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:

Chai!!!! See failure complaining about innovation, why wont you complain about serous innovation when your phone is still repackaging 1930s technology for fools to buy at exorbitant price in year 2020.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You are very correct, now adays i feels OPPO set realme up to kill off xiaomi, realme packs good specs with price. I wanted to go for xiaomi k 20 pro but i had to change my mind and went for realme x2 pro because of the too good specs. SD 855+, 90zh refresh rate, Amoled screen, 1000nits brightness, 50wat charger that charges to 100% in less than 30minutes yet it is cheaper than xiaomi k20 pro that lacks those things.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by KrazyDave16(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

Powerbank with 20k up capacity got you covered. You shouldn't invest in a device like that without necessary accessories to give you the ultimate satisfaction and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Powerbank with 20k up capacity got you covered. You shouldn't invest in a device like that without necessary accessories to give you the ultimate satisfaction and peace of mind.

Just get good wattl car charger and u wont even remember nepa at home, except u are not mobile.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by KrazyDave16(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:

If you don't use it, you'll learn to ignore it. If that's hard, don't buy any phone with 120hz panels
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by KrazyDave16(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
seunfly:

Just get good wattl car charger and u wont even remember nepa at home, except u are not mobile.

Some of us haven't gotten there yet hence the powerbank
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Some of us haven't gotten there yet hence the powerbank

God will take u there bro.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by KrazyDave16(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
seunfly:

God will take u there bro.

Amen
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by KrazyDave16(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunshineV:

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Nellsworld(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
KrazyDave16:

How abt when the power bank is low, and no light to charge am, hw u go use am
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by KrazyDave16(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Nellsworld:

How abt when the power bank is low, and no light to charge am, hw u go use am

Your neighbors when they using their generators, your place of work, that one guy in your street that has his generator on 24/7, your backup phone for improtant calls (torchlight or some cheap itel)......
The list is endless unless you're one of those that use one charger for everything
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Ejadike(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2020
KrazyDave16:

If you don't use it, you'll learn to ignore it. If that's hard, don't buy any phone with 120hz panels
Yea.. That's my opinion though. It's different strokes for different folks
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Ejadike(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
seunfly:

Chai!!!! See failure complaining about innovation, why wont you complain about serous innovation when your phone is still repackaging 1930s technology for fools to buy at exorbitant price in year 2020.
You're very stupid. Who are you referring to as failure? What's wrong with you? You people should mind how you talk to people on social media o. What's this? How is my comment your concern? How's my opinion your concern? Are you a fool? Guy use your head o. Anytime you see my comment, just pass. Never quote me again, ever!
Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by seunfly: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ejadike:
You're very stupid. Who are you referring to as failure? What's wrong with you? You people should mind how you talk to people on social media o. What's this? How is my comment your concern? How's my opinion your concern? Are you a fool? Guy use your head o. Anytime you see my comment, just pass. Never quote me again, ever!

Your product is the failure and your wickedness to decieve people and force your bad product down d throat of innocent people.

Imagine failure marketer marketing failure product and condemning inovation his useless product can't provide in the next 20years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Test, Price And Best Alternatives by Ejadike(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunfly:

Your product is the failure and your wickedness to decieve people and force your bad product down d throat of innocent people.

Imagine failure marketer marketing failure product and condemning inovation his useless product can't provide in the next 20years.

forcing? I'm forcing people? Me a Tecno marketer? Anyway, this will be the last time you'll mention me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Phone With Good Specs That Cost Nothing More Than 25k / What Phone Can I Get Within The Range Of 30-35k / What Was Found Inside A Blackberry Playbook Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.