Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Urgent Help Needed!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Urgent Help Needed!!! (759 Views)

Please Urgent / Urgent Help..my Package From Amazon Has Been On Hold By Nigeria Security Agency / Please Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by jamesharryson(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2020
embarassed.
Please I am tired of these whole mess!!!
I don't know why my phone consume a lot of data. In a day, I will use more that 3GB of data. I just read news and do little other things in the internet. But the rate of data consumption in my phone is really killing me more than Corona Virus.
Please whoever that has anything that I will do to stop all these data consumption should help me out. I am tired of all these!!!

I use Redmi Note8 Pro

Re: Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by Staphylococcus: 5:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Microwave the phone for 1 minute. It will stabilize it.
Re: Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by dyfaze: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Microwave the phone for 1 minute. It will stabilize it.
Bro, you're not nice oo. Lol. When did phone turn to moinmoim wey you dey microwave. Infact, people have been complaining about Redmi and data consumption but I didn't notice when I was using RN8pro. I will suggest you disable automatic apps updating. .
Re: Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by KrazyDave16(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Disable any automatic updates
Disable recommendations from security app, calendar and other Mi preinsatlled apps
Use blokada to disable ads if you're browsing
Disable autoplay for social media apps
Stop using Chrome unless you got money to waste on data
Mute/don't watch the status of people that post videos on their status anyhow.

Re: Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by Greatzeus(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2020
jamesharryson:
embarassed.
Please I am tired of these whole mess!!!
I don't know why my phone consume a lot of data. In a day, I will use more that 3GB of data. I just read news and do little other things in the internet. But the rate of data consumption in my phone is really killing me more than Corona Virus.
Please whoever that has anything that I will do to stop all these data consumption should help me out. I am tired of all these!!!

I use Redmi Note8 Pro
I use Redmi Note 8 and I experience it too. But I don't really mind. Loving my phone,no ones wink

Re: Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by Ejadike(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Just disable some apps and restrict there usage
Re: Please Urgent Help Needed!!! by Mohbola(f): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

I use Redmi Note 8 and I experience it too. But I don't really mind. Loving my phone,no ones wink

27gb in a month shocked, I tot mine is worst

Tecno Spark 6 Rumored Specifications / 2 Week Old Oppo A54 For Sell / SOLD!!! Brand New Note 10pro 6/128GB Gray Color With Freebies