Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) (9077 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by thablogger: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2020
According to Forbes, the newest Billionaire is the international rapper, Kanye West who just joined the league of Billionaires after the last estimation done.

The rapper who was in debt of $53 million some years back is now worth $1.3 billion which is $300 million dollars more than his sister in-law, Kylie Jenner.

This recent skyrocketing into the world of Billionaires has been his dream for a long time now and was spurred by his Yeezy album which gave him a deal with Adidas.

As at 2019, the rapper was having his net worth of about $860 million. Some of his fans traced his recent increment to his taking God seriously while others said it was due to his hard work.

His wife, Kim after seeing this news which was shared by Bloomberg went over to her page to comment using a hailing emoji to recognise him.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/kim-kardashian-gushes-over-her-new.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by thablogger: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by donbachi(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2020
The Lord's doing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Money is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by BlackShit: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
donbachi:
The Lord's doing
can you see Bloomberg's caption, "Yeezy's success was driven by his sneaker business"

Nigerians always have to drag God into everything.

If everything is God's doing, WHY ARE YOU NOT A BILLIONAIRE NOW?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Peace081: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:
can you see Bloomberg's caption, "Yeezy's success was driven by his sneaker business"

u suppose know na,no be u be my account officer..as if na today him start the yeezy sneakers...pls go and settle ur problem with GOD,and leave me outta it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2020
donbachi:
u suppose know na,no be u be my account officer..as if na today him start the yeezy sneakers...pls go and settle ur problem with GOD,and leave me outta it.

He started the Yeezy long before turning an audio believer ( a believer that cannot convert his hoe of a wife)

If everything is about God then every believer should be Billionaire by now including you.

Yeye yeye.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=Benevento post=88827627] can you see Bloomberg's caption, "Yeezy's success was driven by his sneaker business"

If everything is God's doing, WHY ARE YOU NOT A BILLIONAIRE NOW?[/quote]

God's time is the best

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=88828126][/quote]

Even Bloomberg didn't acknowledge God in his success.

A business that has been thriving long before he turn an audio believer.

Going by you guys logic now:

Kyle Jenner is the youngest billionaire in the world, she's more of a Satanist ( sells make up, dresses indecently, has a child out of wedlock e.t.c) I doubt if she has ever been to church.

At 21 she became the youngest billionaire.

IS THAT GOD'S GOING ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

He started the Yeezy long before turning an audio believer ( a believer that cannot convert his hoe of a wife)

If everything is about God then every believer should be Billionaire by now including you.

Yeye yeye.
bye!bye!!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by TheExecutioner: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo has also become the 1st football billionaire. Boys just fey hammer these days.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Audio billionaire

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Raymeskey: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
There is power in the name of Jesus

If you don't know ask o before its too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Raydos: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

No be everything be money nah, GOD might be blessing him in other aspects of life sef!!

Shey nah all rich people get good health

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2020
donbachi:
bye!bye!!
baba ran out of logic.
Abacha died as a billionaire, his billions still liveth.
Babangida, Atiku, Obj stole billions in Naira and nothing happen.
Kyle Jenner is a billionaire in dollar, many Anti Christ are living large.
part 2:
Covid 19 has shut down all the churches world wide.
Covid 19 has been killing innocent kids, 6month old kids.
they can't go to church again, they can't celebrate the Easter like before.

everything is GOD'S DOING.
ode oponun ayirada.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Raydos:

No be everything be money nah, GOD might be blessing him in other aspects of life sef!!

Shey nah all rich people get good health

you can't attribute everything to God. Kanye is an audio believer.

many Anti Christ living large, millions of people doing illegitimate things are raking billions.

and we also have millions of people serving God living in penury (against their wish).

if the above is God's doing, then something is wrong.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

. Still the Lord's doing

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

Yeye yeye.
The race is a personal one Chief. But give Kim some time, she may decide to come around or not.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
. Still the Lord's doing
Madam, fvck off.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

Even Bloomberg didn't acknowledge God in his success.

A business that has been thriving long before he turn an audio believer.

Going by you guys logic now:

Kyle Jenner is the youngest billionaire in the world, she's more of a Satanist ( sells make up, dresses indecently, has a child out of wedlock e.t.c) I doubt if she has ever been to church.

At 21 she became the youngest billionaire.

IS THAT GOD'S GOING ?
You are the one judging Kylie. He is the God of all flesh. Allow him judge Kylie.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

Madam, fvck off.
C'mon, no need to be angry. It's just a harmless discussion. I have my issues too but don't bring it to NL. Be calm!

You will be fine!

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
C'mon, no need to be angry. It's just a harmless discussion. I have my issues too but don't bring it to NL. Be calm!

You will be fine!

The good the bad.

All is GOD'S DOING.

what a GOD.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

baba ran out of logic.

Abacha died as a billionaire, his billions still liveth.

Babangida, Atiku, Obj stole billions in Naira and nothing happen.

Kyle Jenner is a billionaire in dollar, many Anti Christ are living large.

part 2:

Covid 19 has shut down all the churches world wide.

Covid 19 has been killing innocent kids, 6month old kids.

they can't go to church again, they can't celebrate the Easter like before.

everything is GOD'S DOING.

ode oponun ayirada.
Stop cussing!

Post your account details.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Stop cussing!

Post your account details.
Lol.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:
Lol.
Don't be bashful. You need help obviously.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Don't be bashful. You need help obviously.
Everyone need one help or the other, it obvious you want to get the bad part of me.

I will pass.

Thanks.
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Benevento:

Everyone need one help or the other, it obvious you want to get the bad part of me.

Albeit am needy, but I will pass.

Thanks.
Need? I already said post your details.

Bad part? Bros bring it on, I'm rotten even.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos) by Benevento(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
Need? I already said post your details.

Bad part? Bros bring it on, I'm rotten even.

Lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Before And After Fame / Photo: The World Tallest Man Found In Africa, Guiness Must See This / Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Braless See-Through Outfit. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.