Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Need Urgent Information On This, Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Urgent Information On This, Please (747 Views)

I Need Urgent Buyer For My Iphone 7 Plus 32G. I Need To Pay Rent / Please I Need Urgent Help About My Phone (pics Attached) / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by candiva2013(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2020
I was charged about 200 naira per minute for call to Ghana from Nigeria. that's outrageous.

please I need to know if anyone has information about a cheaper call tariff of any network from Nigeria to Ghana.
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
It's because when you call Ghana, the call is first routed through Europe so you're technically calling Europe when you call Ghana. I believe MTN to MTN Ghana calls attracts cheaper rates
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
candiva2013:
I was charged about 200 naira per minute for call to Ghana from Nigeria. that's outrageous.

please I need to know if anyone has information about a cheaper call tariff of any network from Nigeria to Ghana.

Ever heard of whatsapp, telegram or truecaller voip calls?......

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by candiva2013(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Ever heard of whatsapp, telegram or truecaller voip calls?......

For now the person is not on the internet that's why I opted for direct phone calls.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
candiva2013:

For now the person is not on the internet that's why I opted for direct phone calls.

In 2020....... The person better get with the program........

Or keep enjoying direct dial exploitations.... How would they happily keep paying their shareholders?
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2020
candiva2013:

Try voip. Search online for voip services. The person doesn't need to be connected to the wen through his/her phone. Try voip services like Net2phone.com
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by candiva2013(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Try voip. Search online for voip services. The person doesn't need to be connected to the wen through his/her phone. Try voip services like Net2phone.com

Thank you so much. I will try it
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Tell me something...... I thought the name was in the detail..... VOIP (voice over Internet protocol).....

How would a call be received, without Internet connection, through a VOIP connection?

Ayam here to learn o........
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Tell me something...... I thought the name was in the detail..... VOIP (voice over Internet protocol).....

How would a call be received, without Internet connection, through a VOIP connection?

Ayam here to learn o........

Ignore my posts. Go study voip to phone protocol. I only offered help and never claimed I couldn't be wrong. Please do not message me anymore, I don't need your toxic attitude in my life
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

Ignore my posts. Go study voip to phone protocol. I only offered help and never claimed I couldn't be wrong. Please do not message me anymore, I don't need your toxic attitude in my life

So it's too difficult to explain?
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So it's too difficult to explain?

It's not difficult to search expert. Get lost already
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

You would need to explain how vo'I'p calls, without the 'I'..........
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Veiniously: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida we are here to learn please explain
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

I have gone pass the stage in my life, when verbal bullying or online bullying, can constitute any form of threat(s)........
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I have gone pass the stage in my life, when verbal bullying or online bullying, can constitute any form of threat(s)........

I repeat get lost. If you push your luck, you'll get served.
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Veiniously:
Renida we are here to learn please explain

It's simple nah.......

A suggestion was made, i have read through Google, with no logical explanation....

So Renida, we await a very brief explanation......
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

I repeat get lost. If you push your luck, you'll get served.

Hot, warm or cold service?
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Mentally sick people everywhere. Help me HolySpirit
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:

It unfortunately takes one reta.rd, to identify another......

Hope you have consumed your drugs? I just consumed mine....... wink
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:
you get issue with that moniker before? grin
Re: I Need Urgent Information On This, Please by Renida: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
stupidity:
you get issue with that moniker before? grin

When people are mentally sick that's how they act. They don't know they've lost some cognitive balance.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Buy The Infinix Note 7 / Umidigi A7 Pro For Sale! / Samsung Galaxy A12 Unboxing, Hands On & First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.