Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What, When And Where Was Your First Encounter With A Demon Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What, When And Where Was Your First Encounter With A Demon Spirit? (206 Views)

The Demon Spirit Of Indecent, Worldly And Naked Dressing / How To Get Rid Of Incusbus/succubus Demon, Spirit Husbands/wives As A Christian / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What, When And Where Was Your First Encounter With A Demon Spirit? by joinpreneur(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Hey, nairalanders. I just felt to ask you this. Dead is the man who thinks in his mind that there's no second version of this world. The second version is the realm of spirits. Almost if not all, Spirits that dwell therein are very wicked. My experience with one of them got me to open this thread in order to activate consciousness of those who are dead-living that the realm of the spirit is very real and there the reality about your true self lies. You can claim the strongest and always scare of your neighbor but while in this realm, a small demon will torture and veto your physical strength as though you're not the one wasting efforts and energy at gym centres. I encountered the operation the spirit of accident. All the accidents caused, domestic or not, are by this very spirit (demon). Believe me when I tell you, these wicked spirits hate to see mortal men but scares to see mortal men in Christ and power.

Kindly share your experience too.

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy, A Crime Or A Sin? / God Is Not Moved By Tears But He Does Not Ignore It. Psalm 56:8. / Atheist, Did You Consider Any Alternative Religion Before Becoming An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.