Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders (882 Views)

Tran: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This....n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! / Appreciation Post / OLX Donates Raincoats To LASTMA As A Token Of Their Appreciation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders by emperorlaqrin: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5802315/please-need-towing-truck-urgently

Sequel to my above post dated 18th April 2020 where I stated I needed a towing truck urgently that could tow a bus from ibadan to Lagos. I was surprised at the rate at wish my fellow nairanlanders rallied round, referred me, calls and advices, it shows the kind of family, bond, opportunities we all have here on Nairanland.

I really appreciate everyone who called for support And those who offered several options. Thank you so much.

As a result of everyone's support I have been able to move the bus down here. I will be posting some of the things I have available for sale in few minutes time

Thank you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders by cassidy1996(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2020
wow
Re: Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders by manuel4real(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2020
wink
Re: Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders by hopeforcharles(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Appreciation To Nairanland And Fellow Nairanlanders by tubolancer(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Well done, thank God everything work out fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear Lexus RX 330 2006 Model / Help Me Choose / In Need Of A Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.