Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? (632 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by TMSMedia: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Emeh James Anyalekwa (IgbereTV Boss) wrote some days ago:

Few days ago, after President Buhari's first COVID19 broadcast, FFK took to his Facebook page to lampoon the 'President', saying that "his real name is Jubril Al Sudani from the Sudan."

Today, the same FFK is telling us that late Abba Kyari was a good man, his only sin being his overwhelming loyalty to President Buhari.

"People forget that the buck for the things the Federal Government does not stop at the desk of the President's Chief of Staff but at the desk of the President. He takes full credit for the good things and he must also take the full blame for the bad", FFK said.

Now my question to FFK is which Buhari? Jubril Al Sudani?

Why do the elites like to manipulate the common masses for their selfish interests?

A man who could participate, at the very top, in all the 'evils' FFK has been writing about the present government, he wants us to believe is a great hero and patriot?

If I say thunder fire somebody now, they will say I'm abusing an elder statesman.

FFK and his likes should stop playing with our intelligence.

IgbereTV recalls that FFK once supported Buhari and the APC. But now that he is against Buhari, how could he have been in good terms with Buhari's right-hand man, the late Abba Kyari? We need to be asking some questions.

Now, see a throwback video of FFK campaigning for President Buhari before Buhari became president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJhnj8O584

http://igberetvnews.com/1349046/femi-fani-kayode-really-fighting-masses-throwback-video-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by dawnomike(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
I see no one fighting for the masses amongst them all...

1 Like

Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by GOFRONT(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Fight for which masses??

That is why I wish all of them Corona Virus...

1 Like

Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by koffsman(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2020
I once called Ffk hypocrite on one particular tread in this forum and one asshole took it as his Generational inheritance to drag with me, there and then I knew he has been brainwashed by an asshole fighting to stay out of jail and his pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode is fighting for himself.

Can’t anyone see that he has started fraternizing with this government through the death of Abba Kyari.

He has never tried fighting for anyone before apart from himself.
He barks like a puppy so that he can be noticed for bone to be thrown at.

1 Like

Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by Corrinthians(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2020
TMSMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/1349046/femi-fani-kayode-really-fighting-masses-throwback-video-photos/

Lalasticlala
Afonja Lagos Ibadan Express media. They now want to pull Fani Kayode down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by tamonokare: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
I don't take FFK seriously. He's a "stomach infrastructure" politician.

Bia, op , why will you call FFK an "elder statesman" ? Don't you know the meaning of "statesman" ? Just call him elder.
Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2020
People I don't take seriously in Nigeria...

Kemi Mgbeke.... drama queen

Deji Nwa Buusu....na poverty dey worry am

Femi Fulani-Kayode... cocaine addict

Nnamdi Onuakanwu.... Scammer

I would have put Reno Omokirikiri(small small detergent in Igbo language) but he actually criticize but no take the ogogoro master play with am. But he has slowed down since ogogoro master supported APC in Bayelsa election.
Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by unnknown: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
NO.
Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
LOL he is fighting for his pockets
Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by Day169: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
A man who speaks from both sides of his mouth cannot be trusted! undecided
Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2020
When will your likes write about Ganduje (bribe collector), Elrufai (paying murderers), Babachir Lawal (contractor scammer) who by the way is will walking free and those heavily eating Nigeria raw under your noses

You are talking about Fani Kayode who is not currently in power undecided

Is like you are still in campaign mood
Re: FFK Supports Buhari And APC.(Throwback Video) What Is FFK Really Fighting For? by TMSMedia: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Sgf, Head Of Service To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies / Rivers Gov, Wike Attacks FG Again / South Unite Now Before Its Too Late : Republic Of South Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.