Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria (997 Views)

Conversion Of Dollar In Domiciliary Account To USDT / How Much Is A Dollar In The Black Market As Of Today / If You Get A Dollar In Africa, Never Make This Mistake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by HabuD: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Please this is urgent.I would like to know where one can buy Australian or Canadian dollar in Nigeria. Please this is urgent. Thanks.
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
HabuD:
Please this is urgent.I would like to know where one can buy Australian or Canadian dollar in Nigeria. Please this is urgent. Thanks.
If you want to send money from Nigeria to CAD,there are black market guys who would receive your naira and pay you CAD.
It will only be a problem only if you need the CAD currency cash here in Nigeria.
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Beru De Change ..
ask around they might have
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
ifykris22:
Beru De Change ..
bdc for Canadian dollars? undecided
Almost impossible and if at all you find,the rates will be too poor.
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Or better still you can go to Canada and get it, simple
Theconglomerate:
bdc for Canadian dollars? undecided
Almost impossible and if at all you find,the rates will be too poor.
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2020
ifykris22:
Or better still you can go to Canada and get it, simple
There are easier ways,that was my point.
It is always a good thing if a person can win on both sides you know.

1 Like

Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Galactico4ever(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Am pretty sure canadians dont discriminate against the USD and australians also use GBP
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by HabuD: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Theconglomerate:
If you want to send money from Nigeria to CAD,there are black market guys who would receive your naira and pay you CAD.
It will only be a problem only if you need the CAD currency cash here in Nigeria.
How does this work please? And please are there Dorm accounts in Nigeria that operate in Australian or Canadian dollars (espec Australian dollars). All I see is just USD or British pound dorm accounts.
I do not need it in cash here in Nigeria but need it for fees payment overseas. I especially need Australian dollars. But Canadian dollars would still be okay.
Thanks a lot
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by HabuD: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2020
ifykris22:
Beru De Change ..
I have asked around my vicinity. None of them seem to have any, even Euros. They deal mainly with USD and British pounds.
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2020
HabuD:

How does this work please? And please are there Dorm accounts in Nigeria that operate in Australian or Canadian dollars (espec Australian dollars). All I see is just USD or British pound dorm accounts.
I do not need it in cash here in Nigeria but need it for fees payment overseas. I especially need Australian dollars. But Canadian dollars would still be okay.
Thanks a lot
Now there are agents that I know that handle CAD whom you'll give your naira here in Nigeria to a designated naira account here and they'll forward the CAD equivalence to any account of your choice in CANADA.
I don't know anything about your Australian adventures as that isn't my route.
But then,we are random people on the internet and I can't give you my contacts for trust issues(you might not trust me and I don't trust you either),so I gave you this information to look for people like that at your discretion.
Alternatively,you can use USD and do it as it will be easier for you and clearer.
I don't want any random person on the net trying to accuse me of fraud,reason why I withheld putting you and my agent in talks.
Goodluck.
Re: Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria by HabuD: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Now there are agents that I know that handle CAD whom you'll give your naira here in Nigeria to a designated naira account here and they'll forward the CAD equivalence to any account of your choice in CANADA.
I don't know anything about your Australian adventures as that isn't my route.
But then,we are random people on the internet and I can't give you my contacts for trust issues(you might not trust me and I don't trust you either),so I gave you this information to look for people like that at your discretion.
Alternatively,you can use USD and do it as it will be easier for you and clearer.
I don't want any random person on the net trying to accuse me of fraud,reason why I withheld putting you and my agent in talks.
Goodluck.
Thats the problem. I dont have an account in Canada but in Australia as well as USD Dorm accounts here in Nigeria (thats why I asked if there are banks in Nigeria that operate dorm accounts in CAD or Australian dollar). Thanks for the advice though.

(1) (Reply)

hello / Investment Recovery / Claim This New Airdrop Worth $400 Fast Before They Close.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.