Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigeria Carnival - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigeria Carnival (642 Views)

Calabar Carnival 2013 / Invest In Calabar Christmas Carnival And Make A High Investment Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Carnival by buffead(f): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
NIGERIA CARNIVAL UK
CULTURAL CELEBRATION AND EXHIBITION

DATE SAT-SUN 9TH AND 10TH OF JUNE
VENUE :BURGEES PARK
ALBANY ROAD, OLD KENT ROAD
LONDON SE5

TIME 10AM -8PM

DONT MISS OUT!!!!
Re: Nigeria Carnival by hazeleyes(f): 1:18am On Jun 10, 2007
Apparently it was marred by unruly people  and loads of police and bottled beer being sold which was against the law, as of 8.00pm heard police was in a meeting to see if it would still allow it to hold tomorrow.
I heard this from the Burgess Park supervisor who is my neighbour, he is not happy man as he has to wake up 6.00am to get his boys to clean the park grin grin grin grin
cos the organizers didn't make any cleaning arrangement. our people sha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Carnival by buffead(f): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well it was nice anyway i enjoyed ma self lol,
Re: Nigeria Carnival by vikiviko(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
Please if you attended the carnival , avail us with wonderful moments of the event.
Good pictures

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Association,join Now / Quick, Cheap And Quality Banners At Your Door Steps / Flower Delivery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.