Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

How To Solve Bald Head Or Poor Hair Growth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Solve Bald Head Or Poor Hair Growth (258 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Bald Head Or Poor Hair Growth by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Embracing your bald head that’s great? And it makes perfect sense that you are concerned about Your dry scalp because it’s about to be on full display? The good news is that once you shaves or buzzes your head, it should be easier to determine exactly what’s going on. The most likely culprit is dandruff (which affects people with and without hair), but it could also just be standard-issue dry skin (like you’d have on any other part of your body, especially in the winter), or a drying shampoo, or even sunburn (I’m assuming you doesn’t have a ton of hair now, so it’s possible your scalp is getting overexposed to the sun) Solve this bald head problem with our hair growth cream. 1.shave your hair completely.
2.i recommend trying a dandruff shampoo.
3. You should consider washing your scalp with a gentler soap before applying Our hair growth cream as a scalp conditioner.
4.Don't expose your scalp to sunburn.
5.keep doing this and gradually you will see the magic
Contact me on WhatsApp 09073712583
Re: How To Solve Bald Head Or Poor Hair Growth by harmony940(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2020
How much is it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Coronavirus News Update For Sun, 26 April 2020 / Rising Deaths In Kano Caused By Malaria, Other Illnesses – Muhammad Garba / Breaking!!! COVID-19 Patient Delivers Baby At Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.