Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? (274 Views)

How Cross Rivers Civil Servants Are Denied Their Pensions By Ben Ayade's Govt / Why Lagos Should Be Credited For Its Stability And Developmental Drive / Biafran Officer Thanks Buhari For Paying Their Pensions. Video/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by mygame: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Dear Team,
Don't you think the govt Sud allow the PENCOM to pay 25% of their total pension savings to cushion the effect of this Pandemic virus?
With this, people that has money with the pension plan acct can be taken care of. Or wat do you think

2 Likes

Re: Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by merit455(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Dead on arrival
Re: Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by Rotiix(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Money wey FG don dey eye to borrow
Re: Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by rejoice4eva(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2020
I have raised similar Issue.
Especially now that the govt is eyeing the fund , it will be a grave injustice to allow them while the owners are dying of hunger and abject poverty
Since this government has failed woefully in taking care of his citizens, I think something needs to be done urgently
Re: Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by toolovely(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
My own is remaining 1.3 million after few months of working and I've been out of work for a while now...
The government should give back those that have been out of work for one or two years and have less than 2mill to them so they can invest. What's 1.3 mill going to do for me in the future when they start paying monthly...
Re: Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by mygame: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
You have right to get 25% if out of work over 5 mths. You only need to submit the letter from your employer to them
quote author=toolovely post=88834329]My own is remaining 1.3 million after few months of working and I've been out of work for a while now...
The government should give back those that have been out of work for one or two years and have less than 2mill to them so they can invest. What's 1.3 mill going to do for me in the future when they start paying monthly...[/quote]
Re: Can't Pensions Acct Holder Be Credited 25% Of Their Pensions Savings? by Melezenawii: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
mygame:
Dear Team,
Don't you think the govt Sud allow the PENCOM to pay 25% of their total pension savings to cushion the effect of this Pandemic virus?
With this, people that has money with the pension plan acct can be taken care of. Or wat do you think
Op, it is already there. Got mine when I became enterpreneur in 2015, inasmuch you are no longer in paid employment for Six month

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Yet To Receive My Chief Of Staff’s Resignation Letter, Says Obaseki / COVID-19: Edo Govt Cedes PCR Machine To Delta / Fayemi Suggest Plans To Economic Recovery After Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.