Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients (445 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients by afonjaman: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
The Pastor in charge of Omega fire ministries, Apostle Johnson Sulaiman has called on the government to grant access to pastors with the gift of healing to go and pray for people sick with covid-19.

He made this call while delivering a sermon. He called on pastors and preachers who have the gift of healing to come out and prove themselves

"If you are anointed to pray for the sick, this is the time..this is the time because what is holding the world is sickness"

"So we are begging the government....this is an isolation centre, let us go there. That's the only way we can reduce this nonsense because it will increase everyday" he said

He charged the government to distribute pastors with the gift of healing to go and pray for Covid -19 patients.

It would be recalled that the national lockdown has banned all public gatherings including religious gatherings.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNVoU9LdmV4

Source: https://afonjaman.com/govt-should-allow-pastors-pray-for-covid-19-patients-in-isolation-centres-apostle-suleiman-video/

Re: Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients by ghettokid1(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Source: afonjaman.com
Re: Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients by Staphylococcus: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Brave annointed man of God.

The government should please allow him do without PPE. This my be the healing the world is looking for.

Glad Suleman has the guts to step forward. History will always remember his gesture.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients by jayinfo2(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Really!!!!! I wished I could say something. But nothing to say, what do I know sef.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients by Iyiataata92: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
afonjaman.com
Re: Apostle Suleiman Begs The Govt To Allow Pastors Pray For Covid -19 Patients by Darato: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
No need to beg, just go to the isolation center simple.
I don’t know why whenever I remember that “if you are *** and you still go to a church owned by sulaiman...” I laugh out loud

All those things you’ve always wanted to do, You should go DO THEM NOW.

Ramadan Greetings To All My Muslim Clients.

Hire me for your Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization and Personal Statements.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Screening Centers In Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. / Lockdown To Knockout Excess Fat / Covid-19: Kano Isolation Centre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.