Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content (365 Views)

Create Your Own News Affiliate And Reward System That Pays Today / I Need A Content Writer / Need a stunning website that suites your business to grow your online presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Hello guys .
I got a contract to develop a site 7 days ago for an ICT company in SA.
This site is just all about GUEST POSTING; you post your content on any Niche on their website and they paay you $1/post.

I just submitted the work and I believe they are yet to launch the site.
The reason for this post is to notify all interested NL to go check it out. (www.giversland.com) because I don't know how long the show will last.

1 Like

Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by odave: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2020
I went to the site, but I didn't see any T&C there. If your claim is true, there's nothing bad if I register there but it wasn't written anywhere on the site
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
odave:
I went to the site, but I didn't see any T&C there. If your claim is true, there's nothing bad if I register there but it wasn't written anywhere on the site
It's there.
If you are on mobile view, check the MENU for "paid writer .."
If you are on PC or TAB, check the HEADER for the information you are looking for.
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by odave: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
UNCLEOKORO:

It's there.
If you are on mobile view, check the MENU for "paid writer .."
If you are on PC or TAB, check the HEADER for the information you are looking for.

Seen, thanks. The condition isn't that bad. But no post there yet sha. I have registered with them. I will try them out. By the way, you did a good work on the site. No flashy colours, it's good.
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
odave:

Seen, thanks. The condition isn't that bad. But no post there yet sha. I have registered with them. I will try them out. By the way, you did a good work on the site. No flashy colours, it's good.
Thanks.
That's my leisure job tho.
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by FatTechGuy: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
For real?
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatTechGuy:
For real?
Yes.
They are for real.
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by ikh777: 5:55am On May 02, 2020
UNCLEOKORO:
Hello guys .
I got a contract to develop a site 7 days ago for an ICT company in SA.
This site is just all about GUEST POSTING; you post your content on any Niche on their website and they paay you $1/post.

I just submitted the work and I believe they are yet to launch the site.
The reason for this post is to notify all interested NL to go check it out. (www.giversland.com) because I don't know how long the show will last.

boss there is nothing there for payment. NO HELP SECTION.... so how do we verify what you are saying
Re: A Website That Pays You ₦350 For Posting A Content by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
ikh777:

boss there is nothing there for payment. NO HELP SECTION.... so how do we verify what you are saying

Sorry
They have removed the link.

From the comments here, you should be convinced that it was there .

But I think it's still working. Try and post a content, then contact them to enroll you

(1) (Reply)

An Upcoming Site Is Giving Out Two Hot Products For Free. Grab Yours Now!!! / Easter 20% Discount On Web Development, SEO, Digital Marketing, Social Media Man / Graphic And Video Editor Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.