Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. (367 Views)

Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner / T.B Joshua, Corona Virus Will Vanish Today ? / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Myralison: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Pastor Lazarus Muoka of lord's chosen claims if churches reopens for one minute that Corona virus will vanish .
He slammed world leaders for shutting down churches for tampering with churches while seeking cure for the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAMSfreQ8mw
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Watch and listen to what he says before you comment , So as to don't let the devil make use of you...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Watch and listen to what he says before you comment , So as to don't let the devil make use of you...
Honestly, devil is seriously using you to disallow us from despising and scolding the devil in Lazarus Muoka.

I even thought the guy exaggerated what the pastor said, not knowing that the caption is less serious compared to what the “preacher” said.

The pandemic Spanish flu in the 20th centuries, the whole word went through Muoka recommendations before it vanished?

The South Korean church which held a service, accounting for the 60% of the Korean COVID19 cases. Why didn’t the church opening cleanse the land of the virus but multiplied the case?

Tell us what epidemic your religion has healed!
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Staphylococcus: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Return to the Lord in 2020 grin grin grin

Corona virus will disappear in 1 minute.

We should return to the same church gathering that has no impact on the world in the last 50 years.

In my opinion which I have a right to, this is outright gibberish. He can do better than this by proffering better cutting edge measures to fight the pandemic.

The world has abandoned spirituality which has never saved humanity, and focusing on science which is tested and trusted as it has delivered us multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

To slap you dey hungry me I swear. You just go about on every thread saying trash about the world ending and your imaginary Jesus doing shit.

Most of the people that have died from Coronavirus so far are Christians and Muslims, why didn’t y’all God save them?

Religion is the opium of the masses -Karl Marx.

The earlier y’all start thinking with your brains and realize religion is mere fiction/myth the better for y’all.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Righteousness89(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Plead:

To slap you dey hungry me I swear. You just go about on every thread saying trash about the world ending and your imaginary Jesus doing shit.

Most of the people that have died from Coronavirus so far are Christians and Muslims, why didn’t y’all God save them?

Religion is the opium of the masses -Karl Marx.

The earlier y’all start thinking with your brains and realize religion is mere fiction/myth the better for y’all.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Says Corona Will Vanish If Churches Reopens. by Darato: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okay Sir

All those things you’ve always wanted to do, You should go DO THEM NOW.

Ramadan Greetings To All My Muslim Clients.

Hire me for your Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization and Personal Statements.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Of The Week: Wazobia FM OAP Blues / Cassper Nyovest S. X. X T. A. P. E Download / Nigerians And Ugandans Drag Each Other After A Ugandan Tweeted That ‘parte After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.