Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Earn Money legally from app - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Money legally from app (283 Views)

You Want To Make Money Legally Right? Read To The End And Take Action. / Earn Legally From Admob / How To Make Money Legally Online And Offline In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money legally from app by Phazkid: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, my name is phazkid, am an app developer, if u have a website, u can contact me to help u develop it to an app and publish on playstore and start earning through admob, I can also build
1. Game App
2. Quiz App
3. Tv App
4. Website App
5. Chat app e.t.c
Contact me for any of the app creation and help u publish on playstore at affordable price

How can I earn with the app
You can start earning from those app with admob ads, in which I will help u to input and ur app will be uploaded on playstore at affordable price
WhatsApp
WhatsApp

Re: Earn Money legally from app by Pearlbebe: 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
Guys, beware....This guy is a big SCAM.All he is interested in is the money you will send to him for app creation.Once you do that, trust me, you won't hear from him, he starts giving flimsy excuses that his phone is faulty, his network is bad and shortly he will put your calls on busy and you won't be able to reach him.Trust me, this is no intent to spoil his reputation but I have fallen victim and don't want others to.Please run, he is a fraudster.Faruk Lawal that's his name.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Been Oppressed By A Foreigner / Hunger Kills, We Are Not All Born With Silver Spoon- Eunice Nwokocha / Should Chelsea Sign Timo Werner Amidst His Professionals Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.