Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Share Your Experience With Crackheads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Crackheads (734 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Crackheads by sketcherJ(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
I was watching a short video on the evils of crack on human beings and I can't help but be amazed by the crack transformation of a pretty lady into an ugly shaking being.
So I will like to know guys, what's your funny/weird/ dangerous experience with crackheads
By crackheads, I don't mean guys that just does weed. I mean people that are slightly beyond saving and are strongly addicted to any form of drug.

Let me go first.
I don't know if this guy qualifies as a crack head, but when I was in school, this guy is a friend to my roommate and he will come around, and go to the bush around the hostel to smoke weed.
He was always like "I want to go and communicate with the most high"

He does this virtually everyday, which makes me wonder if he won't ascend the position of the most high one day cheesy

So what's yours?

Lalasticlala maybe you have met a snake that got addicted to pot? grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Crackheads by Staphylococcus: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Exploring why growing up way back when I had guys that used to fantasize with drugs- Marijuana, cocaine, Molly, Acid, Bath salts and poppers. All this guys on track and had big dreams. Never took a toll on their looks, mental state and appearances.

When a friend of mine hit meth, he exploded. Started diminishing in all ramifications. He couldn't even dress up decently again, he became wild and furious. He lost every qualification that made him a sane man. Sold his car, got evicted from his apartment, and had new crazy company. Little I could do when he was at that stage, he was glaringly beyond redemption.

Like I will said, beyond redemption. When he graduated into Fentanyl, it got hyper worse. He lost his memory and had mental issues. Could barely remember anything again. Not even the days we spent together. You talking A and he is talking C

He sleeps on the street now and the last time I saw him, really hurt I had to drive past cos their was absolutely nothing I could do. He was dressed up like a mad man and lost mad weight. I could see his skull, collar bones and eye sockets.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Crackheads by sketcherJ(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
NyamurifIathead:
[s][/s]
why not share yours? angry
Re: Share Your Experience With Crackheads by sketcherJ(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Exploring why growing up way back when I had guys that used to fantasize with drugs- Marijuana, cocaine, Molly, Acid, Bath salts and poppers. All this guys on track and had big dreams. Never took a toll on their looks, mental state and appearances.

When a friend of mine hit meth, he exploded. Started diminishing in all ramifications. He couldn't even dress up decently again, he became wild and furious. He lost every qualification that made him a sane man. Sold his car, got evicted from his apartment, and had new crazy company. Little I could do when he was at that stage, he was glaringly beyond redemption.

Like I will said, beyond redemption. When he graduated into Fentanyl, it got hyper worse. He lost his memory and had mental issues. Could barely remember anything again. Not even the days we spent together. You talking A and he is talking C

He sleeps on the street now and the last time I saw him, really hurt I had to drive past cos their was absolutely nothing I could do. He was dressed up like a mad man and lost mad weight. I could see his skull, collar bones and eye sockets.
wow sad story

(1) (Reply)

Pandoro And Ori Amo Is A Magic / Little Rabbit Contract Address / Zambia Poll: Buhari Congratulates Hakainde, Hails President Lungu For Conceding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.