Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual (16446 Views)

'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA / Betpawa Jackpots / BETPAWA VIRTUAL SURE WINNING WITH ASSIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WINNING BEPAWA VIRTUAL GAMES AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SEASON.DROP YOUR EMAIL.I WILL SEND TO YOU,HOW THE STRATEGY WORKS.YOUR WINNING IS PURELY BASED ON,HOW MUCH YOU STAKE AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO WIN

1 Like

Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Ogasboy12: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by skylane: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Godwincaleb76@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Elzakzaky: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
I dont like to put sand into other peoples garri but there is no such thing as virtual bet strategy. The bet company cannot lose money with virtual. They simply declare a result that maximise their gain. If u re lucky to select the same option, good for you.
3 days ago, i selected about 25 games (singles) and selected that the games will not end in a draw. You will not believe that 19 games ended in a draw angry

1 Like

Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Aspers(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
navarojasper@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Sollypredict(f): 4:54pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks for the info
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by chukwuwendu: 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
chukwuwendun@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by FinanceExpertz: 12:05am On May 02, 2020
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by FinanceExpertz: 8:53am On May 05, 2020
HARRISON040:
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WINNING BEPAWA VIRTUAL GAMES AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SEASON.DROP YOUR EMAIL.I WILL SEND TO YOU,HOW THE STRATEGY WORKS.YOUR WINNING IS PURELY BASED ON,HOW MUCH YOU STAKE AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO WIN
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by unnknown: 11:34am On May 05, 2020
This is my email address:
leaderseun@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by camzy5(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2020
audujoel1@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Soltiade(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2020
princesoltiade@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by ayantundesamuel: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
ayantundesamuel407@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Divfav(m): 2:25am On Oct 20, 2020
ajisomo91@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by eskorelvis: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020

esuaasuquo@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by freemandela4(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Freemandela44@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Asadujames202(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020

Please,
Explain this for me

Stoke v Barnsley
Away to win either halves= No

1st half
Stoke =1
Barnsley=2

2nd half

Stoke =1
Barnsley=0

Full time

Stoke =2
Barnsley=2

Away to win either half= No

1st half
Inter= 0
Monchengladbach =0

2nd half

Inter= 2
Monchengladbach =2

Full time
Inter =2
Monchengladbach =2

Away to win either halves =No

1st half
Man city =1
Porto = 1

2nd half

Man city =2
Porto. =0

Full time
Man city =3
Porto. =1

Home to win either halves =No

1st half

Cardiff=1
Bournemouth=0

2nd half

Cardiff=0
Bournemouth 1

Full time

Cardiff =1
Bournemouth =1

Please, which of the above predictions cut my slip
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by afooiscool: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
afo4ray@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Ovii123(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2020

Interested pls bro
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by ikenna405: 3:53pm On May 17, 2021
[quote]YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WINNING BEPAWA VIRTUAL GAMES AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SEASON.DROP YOUR EMAIL.I WILL SEND TO YOU,HOW THE STRATEGY WORKS.YOUR WINNING IS PURELY BASED ON,HOW MUCH YOU STAKE AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO WIN[/quote
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by ikenna405: 3:54pm On May 17, 2021
[quote]YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WINNING BEPAWA VIRTUAL GAMES AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SEASON.DROP YOUR EMAIL.I WILL SEND TO YOU,HOW THE STRATEGY WORKS.YOUR WINNING IS PURELY BASED ON,HOW MUCH YOU STAKE AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO WIN[/quote

ikennaaustine57@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Sameboy8888(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2021
sameboy8888@gmail.com
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by chinedu0197: 4:54am On Jul 16, 2021
pls i need ( chinedu08106094519@gmail.com)
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by newrace: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Ogasboy12:
my email is oremusmater@gmail.com
Am interested in top on how to win virtual game at betpawa
Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by Johnnyessence(m): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2021
this is my gmail address; johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual by vickydevoka(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevodka@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beat Montpellier 3-0. / Rising Karting Star, Ugo Ugochukwu Signs Long Term Agreement With McLaren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.