Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

“I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) (1990 Views)

Meet This 18 Yr Old Nollywood Actress That Is Taking Over Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) / "I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020

Popular Actress and Billionaire Wife, Regina Daniels has taken to her social media page to give an update on the effect the coronavirus lockdown has on her body.

The STAY AT HOME order may be boring to others but for Regina but it is now helping her gain weight and grow thick. She revealed in a recent post on her social media page that she is putting on a grown woman’s weight while staying in the house.

She shared photos showing her backside as proof and it is quite obvious that she has added some pounds.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

I’m putting on grown woman’s weight staying in the house

View this post on Instagram

https://repnaija.com.ng/im-putting-on-grown-womans-weight-staying-at-home-regina-daniels-see-photos/
Re: “I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
We are all 'prisoners' here, of our own device.
Re: “I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) by Peace081: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oh God, locate me to a rich, wealthy guy or man am tire of all these "Have You eaten "crew guys that have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: “I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) by annsrealms(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
She is obviously pregnant. Pretty lady.
Re: “I’m Putting On Grown Woman’s Weight Staying At Home” – Regina Daniels (Photos) by Godwithus20: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Your time have pass
na palliative dey reign now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“you Will Deliver Like The Hebrew Women” – Toyin Abraham,prays For Mercy Johnson / Female Prison Warder Caught Pants Down With Male Inmate (watch Video) / "He Told Me I Was Gonna Be N*ked And I Said Whatever You Say Daddy" Megan Fox !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.