Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Zlatan Ibile Mocks Fans Who Always Share Account Details In The Comment Section - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Fans Who Always Share Account Details In The Comment Section (411 Views)

“Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Mocks Rema Freestyle "Spiderman", Fans React / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Mocks Fans Who Always Share Account Details In The Comment Section by Adebayodavid: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Popular Nigerian musician,Zlatan Ibile is known for his giveaways on social media, ever since he hit it big and became famous, thezanku master is one who never shies away from giving to his fans.
He has also used every opportunity to inform people of his humble beginning filled with struggles which is why he does the giveaway.

The act of people constantly sharing their account number to his posts is what has forced him to call out his fans who always share their account details in the comment section of any new post he makes.

Taking to his Twitter account, the Zanku rapper said; “Anything I post u don reply with account number dem swear for you”

See his post below:

https://afrigistbase.com/zlatan-ibile-mocks-fans-who-always-share-account-details-in-the-comment-section-of-his-posts/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Footballers In Africa 2020 / Yoruba Actress, Wumi Toriola Shares Video During Childbirth In The Labour / When You Hold My Hand, I Can Face The World – Mercy Johnson Celebrates Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.