Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Verification Agents Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Agents Needed. (1166 Views)

Vacancy- Verification Agents / Jumia Sales Consultants/ Agents Needed / Vacancy For Customer Address Verification Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Agents Needed. by Uka15(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
SpotaGood is the first of its kind in the agricultural trading sector. It's an online agro marketplace that verifies and connects millions of farmers, agricultural produce/product sellers with buyers by offering free classified ads space.

We are currently looking for results-driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite verification team. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes spotagood the best place to be.

FEATURED POSITION: Verification Agents
SALARY RANGE: commission based.
OPENINGS: Multiple
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours

JOB DUTIES: As a Verification Agent, you will verify seller,listed products/buyers to determine if the sale is valid or if there is evidence of sales fraud or undue customer confusion.This is a contract position which is paid by the number of transactions sealed. You work from your home/location.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Agents are accepted in any part of the country.
18 years or older.
Valid means of identification
Current utility bill.(last 3 months)
You must be conscientious, accurate and details oriented, able to follow instructions.

TO APPLY:

Submit your application@ cv@spotagood.com
With the title "VERIFICATION AGENT"
Body of msg should contain State/town
Re: Verification Agents Needed. by rottable(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
I want to be your agent, I stay in Lagos
Re: Verification Agents Needed. by charlly2016(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm interested. I,'m based in Lagos.
Re: Verification Agents Needed. by Zeebah07(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
The email there is not too clear. Can you please re-write it?
Re: Verification Agents Needed. by rivakwaa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Am in.Calabar,would like to work on the project

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Dubai For All Nationalities / King's Horse / Unep Vacacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.