Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) (74375 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Aba Made Facial Masks (photos) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Glink2018:

Tell me if there is anyone among the naija governors that is not a scam....
All of them don wreck Nigeria....

Dis guy own worst bro.....

People calling and chatting me up recently congratulating me 4 having such a governor giving out jobs at this time...... Sir...d 8000 youths he claims giving jobs..I've not seen 1

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
I sight u bro...
Cross River north I guess.
Ogegeodey:
If you hear him speak you will think he is brilliant, these are few among other words that describe the governor. Dude is lazy, cunning, wicked, clueless and destructive.

He is a common thief and a scamer. His policies shows clear unseriousness, child's play and lack of vision, that man should not be in government at any level.

D guy is such a disgrace to we the northern Crossriverians
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fashion governor.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is reckless dressing
Dress is a decent manner
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by rusher14: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
If you hear him speak you will think he is brilliant, these are few among other words that describe the governor. Dude is lazy, cunning, wicked, clueless and destructive.

He is a common thief and a scamer. His policies shows clear unseriousness, child's play and lack of vision, that man should not be in government at any level.

Young and has postgraduate qualifications. These are the only criteria Nigerians seek for lately.

We should enjoy.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Osyabj: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Look at all the hypocrites above.

Fact is that Ayade's "No mask no movement" which he started more than a month ago is now being copied by Oyo last week and Lagos next week. Gov El Rufai copied it last week. FCT just copied it today

All Governors will copy it by next week.

As professor of biology, he made it clear that when everybody is wearing face covering, the virus cannot spread. Period. He maintained that physical distancing is unnecessary when every body is wearing any sort of face covering. And most importantly No lockdown in Cross River ever.

Now get this, if Lagos Gov. had listened and followed Ayade leadership a month ago they won't have the most cases and deaths today.

No one has died in Cross River from Covid 19.

Today 19 Govs just indicated a compulsry use of masks as a condition to lift the lockdown, more than 30 days after Ayade's leadership !!!

On covid 19 containment, Ayade leads Nigeria follows.

PS . I am from Anambra Not Cross River
It appears that Ndi Ofe are jealous that a governor from the Eastern Region state of Cross River is leading, while their govs are busy looting their Covid 19 fund and locking them down for over a month!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Babadee1900(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
walexy100:

Using face masks is the only way to keep the economy going. People can go out and do their business. The infection rate in cross River is low simply because of face masks. Don't you think it's news-worth?

I hereby call on my governor, Sanwoolu to lift the lockdown and allow people to go out for the daily bread with their face masks on.
I agree with you. The only problem I have with is the headline.

I can’t wait for all of this to be over.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Candoit: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't like that elbow shake. What if your shaking someone positive without knowing.

I think it's even better doing a hand shake, so u can easily wash ur hands off or use a hand sanitizer afterwards. And is it not that same elbow that asked us to sneeze into instead?
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by kunle75(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Taye4j:
This Governor thinks doing fashion parade up and down will help cure COVID-19 in his state.

I laugh in Kiswahili.

Thank you just exactly my thoughts.

He's yet to understand what is going on around the world.
I hope he wake up before it's too late.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by splendor45: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:

You couldn't be anyless but 'spot-on' right here this entire corona 'skenario' is anoda avenue fr ths men to cure dia insatiable greed by lootin an scamin so heavily while th rest stay in th survival drip dts like a battle.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
The 1 show boy gov...too much of watching UMK.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
wetin cross riverians do?

how can he be clowning about when there are serious matters at hand, never believe short people should be rulers.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
CalabarPikin:
I sight u bro...
Cross River north I guess.

D guy is such a disgrace to we the northern Crossriverians

Have the northern cross riverians ever produced a good leader? All they know is thuggery and thievery, from ugep to ogoja all na d same.

They are well educated but not in character.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osyabj:
Look at all the hypocrites above.

Fact is that Ayade's "No mask no movement" which he started more than a month ago is now being copied by Oyo last week and Lagos next week. Gov El Rufai copied it last week. FCT just copied it today

All Governors will copy it by next week.

As professor of biology, he made it clear that when everybody is wearing face covering, the virus cannot spread. Period. He maintained that physical distancing is unnecessary when every body is wearing any sort of face covering. And most importantly No lockdown in Cross River ever.

Now get this, if Lagos Gov. had listened and followed Ayade leadership a month ago they won't have the most cases and deaths today.

No one has died in Cross River from Covid 19.

Today 19 Govs just indicated a compulsry use of masks as a condition to lift the lockdown, more than 30 days after Ayade's leadership !!!

On covid 19 containment, Ayade leads Nigeria follows.

PS . I am from Anambra Not Cross River
It appears that Ndi Ofe are jealous that a governor from the Eastern Region state of Cross River is leading, while their govs are busy looting their Covid 19 fund and locking them down for over a month!!

Gbam! A Daniel has come to judgement.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Candoit:
I don't like that elbow shake. What if your shaking someone positive without knowing.

I think it's even better doing a hand shake, so u can easily wash ur hands off or use a hand sanitizer afterwards. And is it not that same elbow that asked us to sneeze into instead?

Try MouthAction instead.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Bekool(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ctorch:
Governor Ayade of Cross Rivers State and his Covid-19 Protection kits/attire

They have now turned coronavirus into fashion display.
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Renida:
Kakashi

Subzero

This a time for Naruto gears to sell significantly

Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today for Creative/Affordable Graphic Designs

Too much going on in the poster. No space.

Less is more. Try redesign with less crowding and experiment cool fonts. Reduce them a bit.

Good luck
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
My guy is creating his own world.

That's right. cool
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Senatorbng(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Olympotic mask
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by joysparrow1(f): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
I love this man jor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Charlesedet: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:

my sister dats d option smoke gave.us
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Charlesedet: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:

my sister dats d option imoke gave.us
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Candoit: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
quentin06:

Try MouthAction instead.

ur on your own
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by friday2011(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mikehot:
Guy man, I can just imagine wetin the state coffers go dey feel like na

Na wa, cos of Ankara face masks?
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Immatex(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
This man is beginning to experience his Mid - Life Crisis!
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ctorch:

clueless governor
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by lastchild: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Bevista:
The governor is now making this look more like a fashion item rather than a PPE.

A bit petty and childish.
I disagree with you, his styles with the face mask will encourage people to wear mask too knowing that it can make them stylish too
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2020
friday2011:

Na wa, cos of Ankara face masks?

not cos of facemask but cos guyman is a slayking

Update full ground to use money arrange
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by FlameZ80s(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Ctorch:

To-match Governor
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) by Msadedayo: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Angel of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.