Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) (1574 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by pensacola: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Senator Dino Melaye has given gifts of foodstuff to members of his senatorial zone. He is promising Ramadan gifts for other parts of his zone next week.

Captioning a photo of today's gifts He wrote, "Food distribution in Ayetoro Gbede ongoing by SDM. Each carton contains 2 Spagetti, 2 Macaroni, 3 Indomie and Wheat Flour."

See photo of the gifts.
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by pensacola: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Food to feed the hungry. Needed now!
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by sunnyanet(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
There is no love sincerer than the love of food, feed the needy and they will remember you for good.
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Op pls and pls, the hand in that pic is not a hand of a typical Nigerian.......

But why be say after una create thread for black man, una go com spoil the thread with pics of a foreign man??...Why??

Ok you wan tell me say that hand na Ayetoro gbede man hand be that??.......I nor dey discriminate o and I nor be racist o.......But this thread is about SDM and Ayetorogbede people......So abeg do d needful for us......Thankiyu
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
"Operation Feed the Nation" would have been helpful to us in this pandemic.
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by abobote: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is Dino still a senator? why is he always in the news even after defeat
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Where is d pic
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by pensacola: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
sunnyanet:
There is no love sincerer than the love of food, feed the needy and they will remember you for good.
Abi.
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dino my nigga one of the voices at the senate enjoy your temporary retirement and feed your people so they can bring You back stronger
Re: Dino Melaye Distributes Gifts To Kogi West (Photos) by pensacola: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lamasta:
Dino my nigga one of the voices at the senate enjoy your temporary retirement and feed your people so they can bring You back stronger
Dino would like this prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Lady Beaten By Her Husband Without Mercy See Reasons / Gunmen Storm Port Harcourt Cemetery, Exhume Corpse Of Buried LGA Chairman / Nigeria Facing Another Secessionist Movement In Southwest Region - Icons News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.