Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? (1416 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Zenith Bank Or Diamond Bank Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by onmakpo: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
hello nairalanders i am in dilema of which bank 2 pick of dis 2.i am meant 2 resume on monday for the 2 but i dont know which has the best potentials.pleas help me and urgently.nairaland is the best.love u all
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by onmakpo: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
ur broda needs a quick response.SOS
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by elluvin: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
my friend i think fidelity is a beta place to start and grow quick.u may not likely grow quick in first bank. think about in prayers
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by dambatta: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
wats up i think first thing u should do on monday morning is pray and just move whichever bank u land in is not by accident, do your very best, moreover its never too late, if udont feel satisfied u can always move on. so go on now. All d BEST !!!!!! wink cheesy
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by shadeyomes: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
i think u shld tk Fidelity Bank, which kind First bank be dat one, omo edumare don bless u oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by Aproko(f): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
it depends on which one you find more convenient. first bank should be a better deal cos i think the pay is better and it may be more organized.

as said earlier, maybe you should pray and choose or hope people that work there on this forum would give you an insight. all the best.
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by Matured26(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
Onmakpo,
I no know wetin to tell you ooooooooo.
Na double barrel of blessing be this one.
However, I don't have an idea of the pay of the two but I shd think Fidelity pays more.
But with First Bank, you have a really safe career and they wouldn't use you anyhow.
Also the prospects of moving is so high cos everyone wants first bank staff.
Like Aproko talk;the solution na prayer. Know where God wants you.
If you are not a serious christian then just take a simple prayer today that the Lord should direct your steps to know which one to take. It works.
Have a fulfilling banking career
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by greatone(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
go 2 god in prayers u can tak a fast 2morrow even if its till 12noon ask GOD 4 a discerning spirit.cheers
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by jereton(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hey men first of all congratulations on receiving both jobs. Well i work in fidelity don't know much about first bank but one thing for sure is that they'll train u better. You'll definately hav to work hard in both places, esp if you are in internal control as i presume you'll b in. I also want to believe you won't be as pressured as i am if u were to be in marketing in first bank. the choice men. congrats again,

1 Like

Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by paulasesan(f): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2007
In my own opinion,eventhough u wuld grow faster in Fidelity bank, First bank has more prospects as regards the welfare of their staff(while in service and out of service), Pray to the holy spirit for a discerning spirit, HE will order your steps to the the place where FAVOUR abounds, Remain focused,
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by CAMILUS: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
Bros dis na double blessing for u ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, grin grin ;Dchoose one and send me the other brossssssssssssss grin grin grin
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by onmakpo: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmm. thanks 4 ur comments.fidelity currently pays about 77,000 while first bank pays below 50,000 until confirmationwhich is after a year, based on my findings.what next
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by onmakpo: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
thanks all.have decided 2 go for 1st bank.lov u all.u are d best
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by BIKINI(f): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
@onmakpo
congrats for making the right choice and may God guide u as u move thru ur chosen career line and preferred company.
All the best
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by Demoore(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2007
Guy no think am at all, Waka sharp sharp to Fidelity Bank. First bank is too old and slow for any young guy that wants to get to the top quickly.All the banks are gud and 1st banks pay is still abt the lowest. Be WISE, use ur head.
Re: First Bank Or Fidelity Bank: Which Do I Take? by Uzokwe(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2007
Hi Onmakpo,

If u consider the convenience as in location posted and they are same, you consider the kind of banker u wish to be. If u are the kind of banker that would like to move from one bank or the other so as to grow faster I would advice you take Fidelity but if you wouldn't like to jump from one bank or the other I believe First Bank is the best option. C O N G R T U L A T I O N S!

(1) (Reply)

New Job / Addax Oil and Unilever Company Is Recruiting Online / Any News From Precision Aviation Handling Company (pahcol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.