Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith (77162 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by davidque: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Stupid news
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by EvilArchons: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by zudozz: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
audio rr
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by KezManAluminum: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wow oh Nice Ride.

made4naijamusic:
Hushpuppi buys a Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 to keep the company of his Wraith

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qT7BWklICE

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Z4rasDgV4/?igshid=ybn4vzcgtfhp
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by idonhammer: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Gwagone:
fake

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by hokafor(m): 12:11am On Apr 26, 2020
There is time for everything , people are mourning, everyone is basically leaving in fear for the unknown and you are here making a mockery of your self.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by idonhammer: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Soft work no get anything to do with Corona, money still dey fly online from account to account. If u dey game u go know the levels.

Bibiyobra:
Even under this coro this hush guy is balling hard, poverty must die
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by WeRblessed(f): 12:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Meanwhile, lots of people are going hungry in his neighborhood.

What is wrong with this man?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Elbowla(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Bibiyobra:
Even under this coro this hush guy is balling hard, poverty must die

AUDIO..... note my capital letters.
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2020
BareFacedLies:

It is fake cheesy
He might be living a fake life but it’s still damn expensive for you.

Only envious people doubt other people’s progress!
Real or fake, believe or you ignore and move the fvck on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2020
OChimex:
Lol. Since last year reach now, this guy don buy like 15 cars. He dey buy car every month.

He don buy all the sports car wey dey market.

Lol.....

It's beginning to look fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2020
opebiboy:
Hushpuppi is a mental patient. He never bought any rolls royce. Stop giving this lunatic attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Heffalump:
Wait ooh, for this corona era How much has he donated to the poor?

This dude no get chill o. A time when the whole world is weeping! Common sense is not common cool

Poor people and entitlement mentality.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by saolino(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2020
wow nice
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by DexterousOne(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

Me, I want the vanity upon vanity multiplied by vanity. But I don't want the type of Hushpuppi and Mopha's blood and fraud money. It never ends well. I hope you all can still remember Mopha's Pakistan or Lebanese juju man arrested alongside Mopha. Today's Yahoo Plus is with rituals and never ends well.

Are those fetish stuffs?

Na wa o

shocked shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Elvis2kay: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Where are vanity upon vanity Gangs?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Henryfocoyo(m): 1:17am On Apr 26, 2020
olukaygold:
If it's easy like this,me too go just dey post cars pics on my Instagram and claiming to buy everything without no evidence. Likewise whenever this yeyebrity post something online, a typical mumu blogger would assume they bought it.abeg sey (bloggers) no dey think before typing ni
bro if u doubt dis guy jux go Daddy freeze YouTube page, u go see where freeze tour hush full house for Dubai to confirm every thing he owns.. no lie even hush name was Crest on de Royce !!

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2020
soberdrunk:
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
sober baba, where have you been naw?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Bamily111: 1:22am On Apr 26, 2020
ghettochild:
Dude is making money of forex why ya all still think he's a yahoo boy
You valid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:51am On Apr 26, 2020
This guys is indeed mad...Can this car cure coronavirus?
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by opebiboy: 2:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Plead:

Yes like you know me. Mugu
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by opebiboy: 2:47am On Apr 26, 2020
seproperties:
. Probably you knew that when both of you were treated in a phychiatric hospital ,But wait seems you are the Lunatic here ...
mister slave go and sleep. You are less than 18 yrs and prone to stupidity

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by sprints1: 3:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Borrow pose... Nobody be buying car during this COVID-19 except u are mad.. If it is true hushpuppy or hushdog is tending towards madness. The guy ain't rich all na code..
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Peace081:

grin grin Yes the vanity crew are here....
Its Vanity upond Vanity

Undiluted Vanity.

grin
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Dshocker(m): 3:39am On Apr 26, 2020
opebiboy:
Hushpuppi is a mental patient. He never bought any rolls royce. Stop giving this lunatic attention

How is he a mental patient
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by SirKomA(m): 3:41am On Apr 26, 2020
9jatrendz:
Vanity upon vanity people that can’t afford vanity are coming to tell us how it’s vanity to spend your own money. C’mon veer off this comment section

Bitterness is what I sense not vanity! God didn't create us to live in abject poverty. So stop being quick to condemn people with the vanity upon vanity lyrics when you see people making it real Big. God owns judgment, not Man!
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by BareFacedLies(m): 3:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Plead:

I don't know Hushpuppi and have never met him, why the hell would I be envious of him? grin

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm doing well for myself.

I make my money through legitimate means therefore I have no basis to seek validation from the public by flaunting a fake lifestyle and pretending to have what I don't just like Hushpuppi is doing.

Towards the end of 2019 he flaunted the pics of another Rolls Royce and Bentley and claimed he just bought them.

Even footballers and musical artistes who have verifiable sources of income do not buy cars with such frequency how much more a social media showman who's source of income is nebulous.

I know he's your role model so continue dreaming to be like him...I'm already made! grin

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by FGonline: 3:46am On Apr 26, 2020
9jatrendz:
Vanity upon vanity people that can’t afford vanity are coming to tell us how it’s vanity to spend your own money. C’mon veer off this comment section
is fake
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by Coronavirus84: 3:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Chimaobi302:
Good evening all, �

Erhmm, I'm new here and this is my first time posting on this forum.

My Question :

I and my friends were involved in an argument Concerning this movie Merlin.

Now the argument was " Did Gaius(Merlin's uncle) had magic � "

I was of the opinion that yes, because from the movie series, I did recall two or three times where he used his magic, but my friends were all saying No, that he did not had magic,

So please I'm asking,

Do you know if Gauis had Magic and give your prove by stating the occasion he used it.

Please i'm waiting for you people responses.

Thanks.
According to film, we are meant to know he is magician but there was no where he perform the magic but Gaius is best known as a physician
Re: Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith by OChimex: 4:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Plead:

Only envious people doubt other people’s progress! Real or fake, believe or you ignore and move the fvck on.
You sound tour age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.