Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

#RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) (1673 Views)

Buhari Kicks Off Oil Drilling In Chad Basin / Buhari Kicks-off Summit For Ministers-designate Ahead Of Swearing-in (photos) / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by TMSMedia: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
#RevolutionNow: Lockdown Extension - Pots Pans Protest (PPP) Against Buhari Kicks Off (Photos, Video)

IgbereTV reports that the Pots Pans Protest planned by Sahara Reporters Publisher and RevolutionNow activist, Omoyele Sowore against President Buhari has started.

After rumours of the lockdown extension some days ago, Omoyele Sowore took to his Twitter handle to announce the protest.

He wrote, "#RevolutionNow Pots are empty, plates are empty and the stomach is very empty! Bang your pot at home, don’t let hunger kill you at home because of their greed, corruption and incompetence."

The protest starts Saturday April 5th to end Saturday April 2nd, 12 noon daily, during which Nigerians are expected to bang their pots and pans in their homes to express hunger resulting from unplanned the lockdown.

As seen in a video captured by IgbereTV, some Nigerians were observing the protest.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJA7os71hU

http://igberetvnews.com/1349081/revolutionnow-lockdown-extension-pots-pans-protest-ppp-buhari-kicks-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nobody should disturb me with noise oooo, let me enjoy my lockdown in peace.

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by DigitalBrands01: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Someone seem to have forgotten Nigeria is not US where Human right reign supreme
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Sundrus: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin Buhari looking at Sowore right now

1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by jumper524(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
This was what WHO warned against.

Taking advantage of every situation to score cheap points.
Sowore knows too well that the govt is in a difficult situation now and instead of positively trying to help out na protest him brain dey reason.
Mtcheew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by GamalNasser: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sowore thinks he has seen the trigger he has been looking for to become as successful revolutionary..I hate revolutionaries who want violent change , violent change has never helped any course in history except the greed of the promoters

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by EzzyCarter: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
This concept of a protest is actually an ingeniously stewpid one cheesy. "Pot and Pan protest"? Who does that.
As if boo-boo will hear the noise. Oh, just remembered he's going deaf already grin
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Guide777(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
I hope their deaf papa will hear the noise that will also make them deaf like their papa. Why protest now? You should have heed our warning before the election.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Jostoman: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
This was what WHO warned against.

Taking advantage of every situation to score cheap points.
Sowore knows too well that the govt is in a difficult situation now and instead of positively trying to help out na protest him brain dey reason.
Mtcheew.
if you don't see anything good in what this people are doing now that means you are one of them
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by BerlinGado(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abeg stop this shameful act and save your energy to elect visionary leaders come 2023
We don enter one chance already
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by helinues: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Irrelevant Sowore
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by jumper524(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jostoman:
if you don't see anything good in what this people are doing now that means you are one of them
anything good??
Bros, whats good in protesting in the middle of a pandmic(commicable disease)?
Things are hard no doubt, but its unreasonable making things worst..

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by IduNaOba: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
My thing... How will they observe social distancing now....
You see as FG go take arrest them...
Sowore be careful o
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pots and pans protest is not the craziest I've heard all day.

Crazy times we're witnessing folks.

These rats in my room about 8 of them... Its okay I'm grooming them, feeding them now... Who knows, very soon they'll be the ones to feed me cheesy
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
anything good??
Things are hard no doubt, but its unreasonable makimg tgings worst..
where were you when your useless government are making things worst for Nigerians?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Mace0lane: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is it palliative this ones are after or good governance ?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Ayekotoo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Sowore thinks he has seen the trigger he has been looking for to become as successful revolutionary..I hate revolutionaries who want violent change , violent change has never helped any course in history except the greed of the promoters

What's violence about conveniently banging your pots and pans at your home? Why are Nigerians like this for God's sake? People are dying of hunger while others are extremely hungry with no where to run to and here you are calling on government for action against your right. Start watching France 24, CNN, Aljazeera etc for what's happening around the globe.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by zionmde: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Make person hit dat nonsense come close to me
na better slap
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Ayekotoo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
anything good??
Things are hard no doubt, but its unreasonable makimg tgings worst..

Are you in anyway better than the Americans that are protesting despite stimulus and palliative funds being given to her citizenry?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Ayekotoo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
IduNaOba:
My thing... How will they observe social distancing now....
You see as FG go take arrest them...
Sowore be careful o

Stay indoor and bang you pots and pans with your family. Who asks you to come to the street? Definitely not Sowore
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Toosure70: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
I prefer 12 midnight.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should go ahead am with them on this one hungerbad
Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by L0ve: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Police will soon start picking people from their home for hitting their pot....some may get shot be wise eat your garri in peace

Re: #RevolutionNow: Pots Pans Protest Against Buhari Kicks Off (Video) by Jostoman: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
jumper524:
anything good??
Things are hard no doubt, but its unreasonable making things worst..
and you want them to die of hunger virus

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Who Called El-rufai Small Bird Has Been Arrested / Gbajabiamila Offers NLC Palliatives To Avert Strike / Restructuring Nigeria Doesn’t Depend On North, Anybody ― PANDEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.