Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 (718 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by lauraright(f): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
There were rumors that Facebook is increasing the maximum limit of people allowed to participate in a group audio or video call on WhatsApp. Now we see that that's true.
Right now the limit is 4 but will double to 8 for everyone really soon as reveaaled by the company today. This  functionality has already been seen in WhatsApp's beta version. These calls, whether audio or video, are end-to-end encrypted, so no one else can view or listen to them, not even WhatsApp or Facebook.

https://www.mobilitaria.com/whatsapp-from-facebook-officially-increases-audio-and-video-call-participants-to-8/

Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by Holumhidey(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
If this post no enter frontpage, that means my FTC na waist?
Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by kcstyle40(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Holumhidey:
If this post no enter frontpage, that means my FTC na waist?

angry angry angry

And hips and arms and legs gan

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by dawnomike(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
A very good development...

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by Simeony007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
I've been waiting for this feature.
Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by edoairways: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
I hope they didn't increase it because many opted for zoom
Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by gloriaunobi(f): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2020
8 participants in Nigeria's 6G network? grin
Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by Ejadike(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Make sense o. But the screen will be so small
Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by Ejadike(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2020
edoairways:
I hope they didn't increase it because many opted for zoom
Fb is a bully na. They will do as they've said so they'll chase Zoom out of the market.
Re: Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 by edoairways: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Ejadike:
Fb is a bully na. They will do as they've said so they'll chase Zoom out of the market.
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Cant Make Calls! (PROBLEM SOLVED) / How And Where To Get Quality Iphone's At A Cheaper Price. / The New Iphone SE 2020 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.