Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) (401 Views)

China Explains Nigeria Loans, Rejects ‘Plot To Hijack Sovereignty’ / Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) by Ibehjohn66: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Chinese Authorities has explained why it seems some Africans are being maltreated in China, says they don’t obey the Law of Quarantine.

Recall that African most especially Nigerians were chased out of their homes and Hotels. Blacks were also denied access to Shopping Malls, eateries, Hotels and Co.

The Incident were allegedly sparked following COVID infection of few Nigerians in China.

Responding to the allegations of Maltreatment, Wang Bin, the Inspector of Disease control, National Health Commission, China says we treat all the people living inside the Peoples Republic of China in an Equal Manner no matter if the person is Chinese or a Foreigner.

Watch Video On [b]Twitter...[/b]

Re: China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) by jumobi1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why waste our time with this?

1 Like

Re: China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ok
Re: China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) by blackboy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
I hope that title is fake. How can you be explaining instead of preventing. I dont blame the Chinese. It our leaders that have turned us to this

1 Like

Re: China Explains Why Africans Are Maltreated In Its Country (video) by TheStorier(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder the fate of black man if these Mongolians ever become world power. They will turn Africans to meat. The white racist are still lenient even than our fellow blacks.

(1) (Reply)

Video- Boy Arrested For Forcefully Raping And Initiating 2 Girls Into Cult / Governors Mandate Commends Gov. Obaseki For Appointing A Young Chief Of Staff / Rivers Govt Announces Relaxation Of Total Lockdown For 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.