Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Could This Cure Convid-19? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Cure Convid-19? (912 Views)

Convid 19 Task Force Asked Buhari To Lockdown Abuja Immediately / Convid 19. Kemi Olunloyo Has Said It Again, Let's Watch Out For This.. / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Cure Convid-19? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Since sanitizer (water+alcohol) disinfect/kills Convid-19,
Why can't alcohol kill the virus when is in the body system, I learnt it stays in the lungs, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus to the lungs, ideally can't alcohol kill the virus in the body system, since it kills the virus when it's on a surface or on our hands.. even after mixing some percentage with water, not to talk of taking it raw..
Rate this!
But make sure you do have any proof or fact why it won't work ? No guessing.

1 Like

Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by GamalNasser: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
70 percent proof alcohol is what kiills the Virus and I think the highest percentage of alcohol the human Body can ingest without outrightly poisoning itself to death is 40 something percent
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by loosecanon50(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is very insightful
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
70 percent proof alcohol is what kiills the Virus and I think the highest percentage of alcohol the human Body can ingest without outrightly poisoning itself to death is 40 something percent
woah... See sense...
Weldon bro
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Horlufemi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Trump said we can inject disinfectant to kill the virus in our body.
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by abobote: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
There is something all these scientists are not telling the world

1 Like

Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by swtdrms(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:
woah... See sense...
Weldon bro

Exactly...the percentage of alcohol in sanitizers is too concentrated for human consumption. Besides, the virus attaches itself to blood cells and other organs of the system like kidney, lungs, heart etc, the passage of alcohol when its been ingested does not make it have access to all those region.

I think life scientist/Human Biologist can expanciate further
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by swtdrms(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Horlufemi:
Trump said we can inject disinfectant to kill the virus in our body.

Oga...no follow Trump mouth ooo.

Anyway, Americans have been lashing out at Trump ever since, and his zombies are been adviced to give it a trial. I believe sniper will definitely kill the virus as well grin
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by IlovePMB: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

This is the correct answer.
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by dulux07(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lol, Alcohol does not pass through your oesophagus into your lungs, it passes through the esophagus to the stomach.it can only get to the lungs via bloodstream.
Consumption of alcohol would likely make matters worse.
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Xisnin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:

Since sanitizer (water+alcohol) disinfect/kills Convid-19,
Why can't alcohol kill the virus when is in the body system, I learnt it stays in the lungs, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus to the lungs, ideally can't alcohol kill the virus in the body system, since it kills the virus when it's on a surface or on our hands.. even after mixing some percentage with water, not to talk of taking it raw..
Rate this!
But make sure you do have any proof or fact why it won't work ? No guessing.
Trump Jr.

Wow, you are so smart that you discovered a drug that those dumb scientists and doctors
cannot imagine!

Please help your family first by giving them the concoction.

Sanitizer also kills bacteria, malaria parasites, and fungi.
You guys will be the healthiest family ever!
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Iniobon(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let me start with this, what kills a virus in-vitro(outside the host cell) may not kill the virus in-vivo( inside the host). Outside Alcohol, there are several solvents/substances that can kill the virus invitro.
What scientist are looking for, is substance that will kill the virus invivo without affecting the host cell or minimal effect on the host.
The comatose dose of ethanol/alcohol is 45% and above. 70% alcohol can only be used invitro. If ingested, may kill you instalmentally, and besides, these 70% alcohol may not even get to the target sides as 70%, they may be detoxicated at the liver.
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Donbabaj: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
From my own little knowledge in biology, human body is composed of elements including hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, calcium and phosphorus. At times, this elements combining with alcohol may convert to another element which is being absorbed into the body. There are also different types of alcohol,. Primary, Secondary & Tertiary.
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Trump Jr.

Wow, you are so smart that you discovered a drug that those dumb scientists and doctors
cannot imagine!

Please help your family first by giving them the concoction.

Sanitizer also kills bacteria, malaria parasites, and fungi.
You guys will be the healthiest family ever!
Good advice, will hold on to that
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
swtdrms:

Exactly...the percentage of alcohol in sanitizers is too concentrated for human consumption. Besides, the virus attaches itself to blood cells and other organs of the system like kidney, lungs, heart etc, the passage of alcohol when its been ingested does not make it have access to all those region.

I think life scientist/Human Biologist can expanciate further
I derived sense from that...
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by helinues: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tell us you wan drink alcohol
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
Tell us you wan drink alcohol
LOLZZ bro wisdom no go kill u grin grin
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by IduNaOba: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
But maracuja cream (don't know if I got that right) has 77% alcohol
I saw that shit years back and gasped
Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by GamalNasser: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
IduNaOba:

But maracuja cream (don't know if I got that right) has 77% alcohol
I saw that shit years back and gasped

If it's this drink below you mean then you didn't see it well

Re: Could This Cure Convid-19? by Horlufemi(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
swtdrms:

Oga...no follow Trump mouth ooo.

Anyway, Americans have been lashing out at Trump ever since, and his zombies are been adviced to give it a trial. I believe sniper will definitely kill the virus as well grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It True,that Peter Obi made personal used of Anambra funds while in office? / Chris Ogiemwonyi, Osaro Obaze Are Ineligible To Contest APC Guber Elections. / Ondo Guber: Selfishness Motivated Deputy Governor, SSG Exit From APC – Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.