Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (98408 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by ugohenry2019(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
one of the 1000 ways to survive in Nigeria... never inter fair in family disputes no matter how close ubare to them.....so its their family business....maybe shakeru don't wanna go down alone...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Fragility6: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The same sheriff that watched bokoharam start without lifting a finger.... shey he thought they will be his guys forever....
He was actually the founder

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Ewedegubbler: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pikin destroy Papa
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by michael316: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Believe WHO in your own peril
Believe Fed Gov in your own peril
Believe Nig Army in your own peril
Believe NCDC in your own peril

They are all liars deceitful and confused set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by apex5256: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 3329741[/color]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Olunmercy56(f): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
guy222:
Imagine the idiot trying to correct you, at the end of the day he did not only wound english but stab, slap and kill english. Using past and present tense to make a single sentence

Another Koronu, kindly beg for food if you are hungry grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by offongk(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=lawalosky post=88842958]

http[color=#990000][/color how can I post my story on this platform.... enlighten me pls
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by precious1967(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
the man is backbone of bokoharam. he sacrificed innocent souls.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Charmingrascal(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Those who plant evil must have plenty taste of it.

He has refused to fund them probably like he used to and now they are ready to fight him

I only pity the driver and policeman
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by adontcare(f): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
That's family business
my thought
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by coronavirus19: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Obviously they still does. angry
Gbefun!!!. English scholar!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Dreason(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
fake news from ipob media. as we speak
boko haram are currently begging buratai and his troops for mercy. so dy can surrender.. ipob should stop this. our gallant men are hitin em hard. by next month boko ,bokoboko will be history.
all thanks to Pmb best president in the history of nigeria.
vk j
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by guy222: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, my account was just credited.

Is that why you just murdered English language?
The correct english or sentence is yes, my account has just been credited. Not "yes my account was just credited. At the end of the day, you just rape and murdered english. Teacher wey e know no book.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by NigerianSage: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
lol @ SR and fake news propaganda.

Even sef, where is the proof that it was BH? Just the usual fake news and half-backed disjointed rubbish..

God bless Nigeria.

Next...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by letitrainnow(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
God save us
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
He should have gone with soldiers not police.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
The fire � might be Boko Haram's handwork too
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Okoroawusa: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wait!...the title said "Ali Modu Sheriff convoy" but what I just read said "family members"....am I missing something?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by izubext007: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
I knew burutai was lying to Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by obembet(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Anwons:

You may not be 100℅ right. What's happening especially in the south-south with the allocation they are getting? Which impact have they made that would make one think they can do better without the northern region?

Agriculture is zero in the south-south, we solemnly depend on the north on items like;
Beans,
Potato,
Watermelon,
Yam,
Onions,
Pepper,
Tomatoes,
Groundnut,
Garden egg,
Carrot,
Cow,
Goats, etc.

U are right dear... But supposing we are alone.. They would have find the way out.. Some Nation import food

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by JimohMomoh: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Anwons:

You may not be 100℅ right. What's happening especially in the south-south with the allocation they are getting? Which impact have they made that would make one think they can do better without the northern region?

Agriculture is zero in the south-south, we solemnly depend on the north on items like;
Beans,
Potato,
Watermelon,
Yam,
Onions,
Pepper,
Tomatoes,
Groundnut,
Garden egg,
Carrot,
Cow,
Goats, etc.
Maybe you have been brainwashed by the media, Agriculture is not zero in the south south, they still produce

Palm oil
Cassava (Garri, Fufu)
Ogbolo, Okro and other vegetables
Rice
Water yam, Coco yam
Soya beans
Maize
Plantain
Banana, Pine Apple
Livestock like pigs, birds, sea and pond fish
Cattle in Calabar is far better & healthier than Fulani cattle

IceFish is imported thru the ports

Have you been to Ehor, Igieduma, Ekpoma, Sapele, Isoko, Agbor, Obudu, Ikot Ekpene etc

That region can survive on Agriculture if the North decide to leave them. Easy money from oil and bunkery have made some of them not to take Agriculture serious.

Take note, cassava doesn't grow well in the north, only in the south
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by adoreyou(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
egoldman:

Pm me
pls i am finding it difficult to do that.i think my browser is having issues.pls can we discuss here?thank you for your concern.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by rhames(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Punchline33:
Fela sang:
Confusion break bone.. double wahala for dead body....
Ali must have bought into the propaganda of NA that Shakau is weakened and trying to surrender. He ought to know he is a top target for BH even if the war eventually ends. He is like a masquerade who farts inside his attire, he must smell it alone.
He should kindly send good money to the family of the late policemen.

Noting the fact that the whole thing escalated under him.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by JimohMomoh: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:

U are right dear... But supposing we are alone.. They would have find the way out.. Some Nation import food
He is not completely right

South South still produce

Palm oil
Cassava (Garri, Fufu)
Ogbolo, Okro and other vegetables
Rice
Water yam, Coco yam
Soya beans
Maize
Plantain
Banana, Pine Apple
Livestock like pigs, birds, sea and pond fish
Cattle in Calabar is far better and healthier than Fulani cattle

IceFish is imported thru the ports

Have you been to Ehor, Igieduma, Ekpoma, Sapele, Isoko, Agbor, Obudu, Ikot Ekpene etc

That region can survive on Agriculture if the North decide to leave them. Easy money from oil and bunkery have made some of them not to take Agriculture serious because they know they can buy from neighbouring states.

Take note Cassava and Palm Tree doesn't grow well in the north only in the south.

Groundnut oil from the north is high on Cholesterol most families use imported groundnut oil.

North now grow their food with fertilizers which may have harmful effect on the human body in the long run.
Tomatoes grow in some part of Edo State but they are not serious about it because middlemen bring them at a cheaper rate from the North.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Burruchaga71(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. Thought Boko Boys are about to surrender.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Obviously they still does. angry
They still does? smh, english with tears
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Pablo47(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
The same Shekau that want to surrender to Nigeria army abi
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by braveheart008(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
So they were actually exempted from interstate closure....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by consultancy: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
The same Boko Haram Buratai says are beggin to surrender. Okay! Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.