Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo (648 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by seiyefajohn(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
BIAFRANS MUST NOT BOW TO KEMI OLUNLOYO_To all Biafrans home & abroad.

By: Nollywood's Seiyefa John

Kemi Olunloyo is a blogger, she needs cheap publicity to thrive, to get more reads and attention as well as make more money for her investigative journalism work.

What Kemi Olunloyo does is to find popular keywords or key subjects to inflame her propaganist opinions on. And on it she pedal's her career to higher heights.

Here is my advice to all Biafrans that are reading this piece. I say, 'turn a blind eye, if possible lend her deaf ears.' She is enjoying the attention she is getting from Biafrans world over.

Biafra folks are only helping her gain more popularity as well as promote her brand. The more attention she gets, the more traffic she drives to her blog posts and her works.

Permit me to explain further using the case of Regina Daniels turned Regina Nwoko. Gina became even more popular and amass more Instagram followers as the news of her unexpected marriged to Ned Nwoko went viral on social media.

As of today, many people who knew not Ned Nwoko do know him. Same goes for the now popular than ever Regina Nwoko. See, husband and wife thrived publicly through that stunt (of a) marriage.

Kemi Olunloyo is only seeking attention to enable her grow her trade. She may even become more popular than Linda Ikeji in no time; using the Biafra cause, Nnamdi Kanu glamorous personality and identity as her main traffic avenue.

I no sabi talk much. I believe say with the small i dom talk; i dom make my point.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Simplyleo: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
seiyefajohn:
BIAFRANS MUST NOT BOW TO KEMI OLUNLOYO_To all Biafrans home & abroad.

By: Nollywood's Seiyefa John

Kemi Olunloyo is a blogger, she needs cheap publicity to thrive, to get more reads and attention as well as make more money for her investigative journalism work.

What Kemi Olunloyo does is to find popular keywords or key subjects to inflame her propaganist opinions on. And on it she pedal's her career to higher heights.

Here is my advice to all Biafrans that are reading this piece. I say, 'turn a blind eye, if possible lend her deaf ears.' She is enjoying the attention she is getting from Biafrans world over.

Biafra folks are only helping her gain more popularity as well as promote her brand. The more attention she gets, the more traffic she drives to her blog posts and her works.

Permit me to explain further using the case of Regina Daniels turned Regina Nwoko. Gina became even more popular and amass more Instagram followers as the news of her unexpected marriged to Ned Nwoko went viral on social media.

As of today, many people who knew not Ned Nwoko do know him. Same goes for the now popular than ever Regina Nwoko. See, husband and wife thrived publicly through that stunt (of a) marriage.

Kemi Olunloyo is only seeking attention to enable her grow her trade. She may even become more popular than Linda Ikeji in no time; using the Biafra cause, Nnamdi Kanu glamorous personality and identity as her main traffic avenue.

I no sabi talk much. I believe say with the small i dom talk; i dom make my point.
[/s]

"The IPOB remain my Servants, they must worship me"

A hit below the belt.

I swear e really pain dem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by helinues: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
grin cheesy wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Drug-ridden 59 year old agbaya. Ex-convict hailed by her fellow brown roof dwelling ewedu monkeys.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Simplyleo: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Sctests:
Drug-ridden 59 year old agbaya. Ex-convict hailed by her fellow brown roof dwelling ewedu monkeys.

grin grin
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s] my ewedu father begs for alms at molete, Ibadan. Hunger wan kill us finsh.[/s]

E pele Sir. The lord is your strenght Mr Obor langido. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Lipscomb(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Biafra has failed from inception.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by alexsoftwork(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ipob mess up from the beginning for even giving the woman attention.
No be everybody una go dey reply.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Corrinthians(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

A hit below the belt.

Kemi be tormenting them biafrans for three days stretch now like... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please who knows where,I can buy
Charger around bode Thomas

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Aunty Kemi is giving Biafrans sleepless night, they are suffering from insomnia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sctests:

grin grin
E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:
Kemi be tormenting them biafrans for three days stretch now like... cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
wizzakosh:
E pain am

Lol..that your papa picture fine o. Which breed of pig him be? grin
Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sctests:

Lol..that your papa picture fine o. Which breed of pig him be? grin
Ask kanu that named your Papa pig cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by Nuclear99(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

A hit below the belt.

[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

A hit below the belt.

[/s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

A hit below the belt.

Re: Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo by e4real: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kemi is a harlot, she can never match Nnamdi Kanu shoe. Nnamdi KANU is the greatest

(1) (Reply)

I Ask Myself, How Long Wil Nigeria Wear Mask - Senator Ekwunife / President Buhari Makes New Next Level Appointments (full List) / DJ Cuppy And Her Father's 5 Billion Donation To Her Charity Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.