Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them (4246 Views)

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers(pi / Unknown Gunmen Killed After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers In Rivers.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Ctorch: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Muslims worshipped in Mosque in Ughelli Delta state with Soldiers guarding them

Muslims in Ekakpamre community (Ughelli) defiled Delta State govt ban, worshipped in their mosque today with policemen and soldiers on ground to protect them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216199145308416&id=1145451411&anchor_composer=false

http://urhobotoday.com/?p=34933

1 Share

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Angbakpa(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Who be mumu

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
When you see mortals from that axis boast on nairaland, you will think they can hurt a fly....that's by the way..

Back to the issue...Who is foolish now if not the worshippers also, the more reason the pandemic will wipe them off at a time. No distancing at all and forming boss there.

We apply wisdom that's differentiate Christianity from Muslim...and that wisdom we must uphold.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Zeboy17(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Where are soldiers and police? Keep on inciting violence, it shall consume you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by yyba: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
fake news alert fake news alert.. online Igbos miscreants are here again
Ctorch:
Muslims worshipped in Mosque in Ughelli Delta state with Soldiers guarding them

Muslims in Ekakpamre community (Ughelli) defiled Delta State govt ban, worshipped in their mosque today with policemen and soldiers on ground to protect them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216199145308416&id=1145451411&anchor_composer=false

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Belugaice1: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Where are the soldiers guarding them??
People should learn to stop being hypocritical.
In my place in abuja with higest security, both mosques and churches are still open.
Govt only put more focus on Big churches and central mosques where there are excess gatthering.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
yyba:
fake news alert fake news alert.. online Igbos miscreants are here again

Watch the video. Those that watched it are not daft.

The video is there for you to watch this Awawa youth.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:

See comment ooo

Why not watch the video clip.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by fearless247: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nothing like one Nigeria.
This country is never united!
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

See comment ooo

Why not watch the video clip.

i only saw vigilante looking at the movements no soldiers, pls screenshot the soldiers pix..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
i only saw vigilante looking at the movements no soldiers, pls screenshot the soldiers pix..

Go to Ughelli and they will show you the mosque.

If the video is making you feel uneasy then move out..

The lies of this contraption called Nigeria must be exposed at all cost.

Dead nation..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
People should learn to stop being hypocritical.
In my place in abuja with higest security, both mosques and churches are still open.
Govt only put more focus on Big churches and central mosques where there are excess gatthering.

You are a big hypocrites , read u no go read

One Nigeria dey sweet u like honey...Lol

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:
Nothing like one Nigeria. This country is never united!

What we have is lugard Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Go to Ughelli and they will show you the mosque.

If the video is making you feel uneasy then move out..

The lies of this contraption called Nigeria must be exposed at all cost.

Dead nation..
oga bring proof.
Na you bring issue up, no b me.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
oga bring proof.
Na you bring issue up, no b me.

The proof is there with you.

Read you no go read...Just jumping about to protect your one NIGERIA that must cease to exist one day.

All the links needed for the Info are all in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You are a big hypocrites , read u no go read

One Nigeria dey sweet u like honey...Lol
read lies?
Hahaha.. Bros d last time i gave you your biafra in a platter of gold, u came down on your knees begging arewa youths

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The proof is there with you.

Read you no go read...Just jumping about to protect your one NIGERIA that must cease to exist one day.

All the links needed for the Info are all in the thread.
so make i read urhobo news paper?
U need to upgrade your sense to think every news on a website is false.
What so difficult in videoing the gatthering and not being able to atleast feature any soldier??

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by blackboy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
I know a muslim friend always quick to attack the church on his WhatsApp status. When the state government said no church on Easter he put it on his status when the governor said muslims should adhere to lockdown rules during Ramadan he didnt put it on his status.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
so make i read urhobo news paper?
U need to upgrade your sense to think every news on a website is false.
What so difficult in videoing the gatthering and not being able to atleast feature any soldier??

So Urhobo newspaper no follow for dailies?

Na daily trust and punch be only newspaper wey dey Nigeria..

Northern almajiris doesn't change.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
read lies?
Hahaha.. Bros d last time i gave you your biafra in a platter of gold, u came down on your knees begging arewa youths

Which Arewa youths?

Is it Arewa-Almajiri youths?

Parasites and liabilities clinging so much to lugard creation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
blackboy:
I know a muslim friend always quick to attack the church on his WhatsApp status. When the state government said no church on Easter he put it on his status when the governor said muslims should adhere to lockdown rules during Ramadan he didnt put it on his status.

Well they are all hypocrites..That's how they were structured to behave.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Which Arewa youths?

Is it Arewa-Almajiri youths?

Parasites and liabilities clinging so much to lugard creation called Nigeria.

Lol guy u still be small pikin.
I no fit dey do this mumu b4 b4 arguement with you, go find your mate..
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:

Lol guy u still be small pikin.
I no fit dey do this mumu b4 b4 arguement with you, go find your mate..

Why running away from bare facts. Read you won't read but to come and shout Arewa as if arewa has contributed anything meaningful to Nigeria if not terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by jumper524(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Why running away from bare facts. Read you won't read but to come and shout Arewa as if arewa has contributed anything meaningful to Nigeria if not terrorism.
when u grow up, ull realise your mumunesd, for now dwell in my profile, ill advise u look at my post 5year back.
Maybe ull have small sense..
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
jumper524:
when u grow up, ull realise your mumunesd, for now dwell in my profile, ill advise u look at my post 5year back.
Maybe ull have small sense..

Mr, Why running away from bare facts. Read you won't read but to come and shout Arewa as if arewa has contributed anything meaningful to Nigeria if not terrorism.

Drawing people backward with all forms of vices.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by astonished: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
When you see mortals from that axis boast on nairaland, you will think they can hurt a fly....that's by the way..

Back to the issue...Who is foolish now if not the worshippers also, the more reason the pandemic will wipe them off at a time. No distancing at all and forming boss there.

We apply wisdom that's differentiate Christianity from Muslim...and that wisdom we must uphold.

Why did u mess thing any where people gathered d virus will authomatically appear, even in remote village
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Aidlyfe: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ada Ogwashi,

See your state o.
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by PureGoldh(m): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Just Speechless
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Covid will respond shortly
Re: Muslims Worshipped In Mosque In Ughelli Delta State With Soldiers Guarding Them by Bighead9: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Another fake news from IPOB terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To People That This Is A Man? / 5 Most Dangerous Cities In Nigeria / Tiktok Pranksters Beaten In Ibadan After Failed Prank. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.