Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract (372 Views)

David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals / New Arsenal Adidas Kits For 2019/20 Season "Leaked" (Photos) / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by engagingworld: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s father, Pierre-Francois, has urged his son to sign a new contract at Arsenal.

Aubameyang, 30, will be out of contract in 2021, but has been linked with a move elsewhere this summer amid interest from top clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.

His dad feels he should snub any outside interest and put pen to paper on a new deal at The Emirates.

In a message on his Instagram account, Aubameyang Snr posted a picture of his son signing his first contract with Arsenal in 2018, along with the caption: “You know what you have to do bro @aubameyang97.”

READ MORE: http://engagingworld.com/aubameyang-father-him-to-sign-new-arsenal-contract/

Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by MightySparrow: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
The words of elders are words of wisdom
Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by HundHunter(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Remember Sanchez
Remember Fabregas
Remember Remember.... they ended up being a great flop

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by Kenneth10110(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
HundHunter:
Remember Sanchez
Remember Fabregas
Remember Remember.... they ended up being a great flop

So many players who left Arsenal turned to flops but Fabregas at least had a good year with Chelsea. Nasri, Hleb, Sanchez, Toure and Sagna to me where best flops only that Sagna had a league spell with Man city
Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by puremaker7(m): 12:32am On Apr 26, 2020
Kenneth10110:

So many players who left Arsenal turned to flops but Fabregas at least had a good year with Chelsea. Nasri, Hleb, Sanchez, Toure and Sagna to me where best flops only that Sagna had a league spell with Man city
you did not mention Flamini, Song
Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by Kenneth10110(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2020
puremaker7:
you did not mention Flamini, Song

cheesy cheesy cheesy I tried to remember Song. He was a big flop at Barca finding himself at West ham later and worse Rubin Kazan terminated his contract or so. I think he trained with Arsenal this year but no contract. I think Flamini returned and won FA CUP but he flopped at AC Milan.
Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by Kenneth10110(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2020
Let me add Senderos, Denilson, Gilberto Silvia, Eduardo, Djourou, Gallas, and Gibbs
Re: Aubameyang: Father Asked Him To Sign New Arsenal Contract by TangoPredict(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Chai, arsenal has suffered.

www.tangopredict.com

(1) (Reply)

Three Of The Most Iconic African Players In Laliga / *15 Countries With Smaller Military Budget Than Overall Price Of Barca Defence* / Rise Of The '96 Underdog: Dream Team Stun Ronaldo & Crespo To Claim Olympic Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.