Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,295 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/2020 (114 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, April 26, 2020)

*Intercession For Leaders*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for the salvation of my soul.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, have mercy upon us in this nation and forgive all our ancestral and present day sins; wear upon us the garment of Your righteousness and take away our shame and reproach, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give us leaders in this country that are after Your heart, who fear You, and are willing to do Your perfect will, at all times, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, surround our leaders in this nation with God fearing people and advisers, who will lead, advice and guide them, to be just and equitable, in their day to day running of the affairs of our nation, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, fill the hearts of our President/Prime Minister, and all public officers with Your love, compassion and kindness, for the poor and the less privileged, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise, and scatter every plan of Satan to hijack and possess the hearts of our spiritual and secular/political leaders, in this nation, for his own use and control, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, raise new, godly and honest leaders for us, in all spheres of our public lives; raise men that will live holy, shun corruption, nepotism, tribalism, greed and avarice, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, raise for us better managers of men and resources, in this nation and let an end come to suffering in the midst of plenty, in our land, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over his life, ministry and family, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Distancing / "He Led Them Forth By The Right Way." / The Glorious God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.