Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k (596 Views)

Davido Drives Zlatan Around In His 2021 Rolls Royce Worth N240 Million (video) / Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by Naijajeodax(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Video: My baby boo has arrived Hushpuppi unveil his new 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan worth $325k

Instagram celebrity and Estate Management, Hushpuppi on Saturday afternoon, shared a video of a 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan which he says he recently took delivery of.

He posted the video on his Instagram page with the caption;

“My baby boo has arrived #1of1 #RollsRoyce #Cullinan #2020.”

The luxury car currently goes for $325, 000.

Watch the video below;

Picture and video of the car here >>> https://naijajeodax.com/2020/04/video-my-baby-boo-has-arrived-hushpuppi-unveil-his-new-2020-rolls-royce-cullinan-worth-325k/

Re: My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by emmy512: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
I've always been of the notion that, people like him and his guy mompha are just audio.
They try so hard to impress with everything. Any shoe or car they'll post.
But questions we should ask should be the aftermath of such purchase. He buys a car, do u see him post about that car ever again? Goes to showroom and takes pictures.
Mtcheew.
Everything is just a farce.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by Naijajeodax(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you are following him on instagram you will know he has his own garage where he put his cars and he show them everyday, you might be right but i am saying what i see on his page daily
emmy512:
I've always been of the notion that, people like him and his guy mompha are just audio.
But questions we should ask should be the aftermath of such purchase. He buys a car, do u see him post about that car ever again? Goes to showroom and takes pictures.
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Naijajeodax:
Video: My baby boo has arrived Hushpuppi unveil his new 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan worth $325k

Instagram celebrity and Estate Management, Hushpuppi on Saturday afternoon, shared a video of a 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan which he says he recently took delivery of.

He posted the video on his Instagram page with the caption;

/
He is Estate Management?
Whao!

So this is the discipline some people have been studying in University for five years!
Re: My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
My thoughts too. You never see him post photos of him driving it sef cheesy

emmy512:
Mtcheew.
Re: My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by opebiboy: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hushpuppi stop behaving like a kid. Nobody gives a fvck about your audio cars and fake life. Grow up, time is going make you no go regret
Re: My Baby Boo Has Arrived Hushpuppi Unveil His New 2020 Rolls Royce Worth $325k by Righteousness89(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
V

(1) (Reply)

Zoro Revealed How 5000 Girls Fainted While Performing With His New Song ‘two’. / #burnaboy And His Mother Challenging #stefflon Don On Twitter #nigeriavsamerica / 79-year-old Paralyzed Mother Pulled From Grave Alive, Three Days After Son Burie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.