Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape (694 Views)

Anambra Politics: Man Accused Of Rape In Topmost Contest To Be A Lawmaker / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Umez0885: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am Arinola gbadegeshin at the verge of being sent packing out of my Marital Home due to A horrible experience Mr OLADIMEJI SIKIRU,A. put me into in the year 2014!
He was my Lecturer & H.O.D.
I am from the Western part of the country just like him, he is from #OYO state.
He was supposed to be A mentor but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!
I missed my Period that same Month & I informed him but he threatened to kill me if I refuse to terminate the pregnancy. This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Alas!...just A month ago, somehow my husband got to know & hell was set loose in my home!...I am sure he is d cause of my terminal #Infection. My husband called him & he couldn't sent any of the allegations but has stopped picking his CALLS since then. I call on every one to come to my aid at this critical time for me please. I am loosing my mind already!...Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by alwayzonlyn(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmmmm...
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by BEEFIE: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
you pinned another man's child on your husband... enjoy your pain

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
What are you doing in Enugu?
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Umez0885: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
This very shameful if a lecturer could do this to this lady who happens to be his student who regards him as a her mentor and father and maybe out of nativity she kept it to herself to save her from the shame . Anyway I wish could have summon this courage that she is having right now then
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by seborrhic: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Another man impregnated you, according to your story,yet for good six years you continued lying to your husband that the child is his.
You deserve all what you are getting, assuming this your story is true because it shows your type can kill a man.
Many men have lost their lives and their mind after discovering that the child they thought was theirs for several years was fathered by another man.
What you are experiencing is called Karma.

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:
This very shameful if a lecturer could do this to this lady who happens to be his student who regards him as a her mentor and father and maybe out of nativity she kept it to herself to save her from the shame . Anyway I wish could have summon this courage that she is having right now then

Post link and more details even pictures to make sure you didn't concoct this.
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by jumper524(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Justice? Trust me you dont deserve justice.
He who wants equity must come with clean hands.( you pinned a child on another man).

Karma is still pending for the said lecturer also..

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by trutht828: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please, every married man here should kindly go for DNA test on every child your wife claimed is yours. No matter how seemingly innocent she may look, do not trust her. Take those kids for DNA tests.

Do not be afraid to discover the truth. It is better to know the truth than live a life of deception.

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by kestolove95(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am not interested
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by BREYZ: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:
I am Arinola gbadegeshin at the verge of being sent packing out of my Marital Home due to A horrible experience Mr OLADIMEJI SIKIRU,A. put me into in the year 2014!
He was supposed to be A mentor but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!
I missed my Period that same Month & I informed him but he threatened to kill me if I refuse to terminate the pregnancy. This happened when I had already fixed my Wedding Date with my present Husband. I wasn't ready to get rid of it cos I was afraid for my Life, so I pinned it on my Fiance.
Alas!...just A month ago, somehow my husband got to know & hell was set loose in my home!...I am sure he is d cause of my terminal #Infection. My husband called him & he couldn't sent any of the allegations but has stopped picking his CALLS since then. I call on every one to come to my aid at this critical time for me please. I am loosing my mind already!...Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu

This isnt just right woman. Just imagine what you did to an innocent man and you are here talking about rape? Do you know what it means to pin a pregnancy on an innocent man? What stopped you from telling him the supposed rape story? What stopped you from telling anyone? Do u know what it means for a man to believe a child to his and within a twinkle of an eye his wife of almost 6 years says the child is no longer his? Do you know what it means for a man to trust you and you end up breaking the trust? And do you know what it means to hide the truth and your husband finding out himself? I guess you don't and that's why you only care about yout rape story that we aren't even sure is true and not about the man's feelings. The truth is, he won't trust you and whether or not the rape was actually true, your marriage will crash because your husband is hurt because you have kept such away from him for long.

There are things without remedy and i am sorry to tell you this, your marriage might not survive this, it is complicated and sorry for all that HOD put you through.
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by helinues: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
but instead only tricked me into his apartment on Campus & #RAPED me!

Tell us something new auntie

Be expecting the man to sue you for defamation
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
A lecturer raped and threatened to kill you, not to make you fail his course? This is new and unbelievable to me.

You also pinned the pregnancy on your husband for good six years.

If your husband hadn't found out about your lies and coverup, maybe there won't be this story here today.

This is simply another case of Tim Dakoro's wife on the Internet.

NO RAPE HERE!!! undecided

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by sapientia(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
What did I just read?

I will pass.
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by IduNaOba: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder what justice you are looking for.
Thank your stars say your husband get church mind Sha if not you won't be writing this junk
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by James4bright(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Who else is buying this sluts tale? You got raped and couldn't call out for aid all these while or file a case?

You failed and needed your lecturer to pass you, he demanded for sex and you gave it to him. No be beans to rape girl oh.

You are trying to ruin two people lives with your ill lifestyle.

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by fykes(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dude above me said it all... Yeye geh. Ur wickedness has found u out

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by GamalNasser: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
I doubt he raped you ..you guys had a campus affair
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by Perogbangba(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
So disheartening! you would have opened up to your husband before marriage. Well madam, u can't eat your cake and have it. You just have to dance to the tune of the music and pray to God for a miracle to save your marriage.

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by chronique(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Where did this idiot come from again? Abeg shift with your cock and bull story.

Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by franksam2009: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape by baralatie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Umez0885:
God will give the wisdom to apply on this situation

Nnamdi Kanu "If You Don't Release Oliseh Metuh, Watch And See What Will Happen" / The Violence In Nigeria Could End In Genocide. Independent.co.uk / Atrocities Of Biafra On Minorities