Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin (35647 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by whatmoreng: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:
Since sanitizer (water+alcohol) disinfect/kills Convid-19,
Why can't alcohol kill the virus when is in the body system, I learnt it stays in the lungs, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus to the body system which mixed with blood and transport through the capillaries to the lungs, ideally can't alcohol kill the virus in the body system, since it kills the virus when it's on a surface or on our hands.. even after mixing some percentage with water, not to talk of taking it raw..
Rate this!
But make sure you do have any proof or fact why it won't work ? No guessing.
Me I wonder oo. For me, am taking it as my throat sanitizer
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by ignis: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kudos to her
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by officialfestus(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by oyewale0001(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:
What pa man can do.. Woman can do better

They have come again
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Richiee9(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:
Why can't alcohol kill the virus when is in the body system, I learnt it stays in the lungs, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus to the body system which mixed with blood and transport through the capillaries to the lungs, ideally can't alcohol kill the virus in the body system, since it kills the virus when it's on a surface or on our hands.. even after mixing some percentage with water, not to talk of taking it raw..
Rate this!
shocked
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by oyewale0001(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:
What a man can do.. Woman can do better

Hmmmm. They have come again ooo.
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by room089: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
sunshineV:
Okay. What about the 20k government promised us

Aunty God will provide
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by eaglez(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:
Rate this!
Ncdc is wise because if they dare follow this logic everyone will turn to a drunk grin grin : grin shocked kiss na joke o

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
whatmoreng:

Lloz bros
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
If it was a normal citizen doing this in benin, just know that some ritual may be involved.
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by toxtimmy: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
AdekunleSegun:
I saw a police officer sharing free Face mask today in Benin. shocked I was so impressed and decided to share with my fellow Nairalander.

With the way personnel of the Nigerian Police force are always on news for the wrong reasons, I think this is really commendable. Not all police officers are bad.

Some are truly your friend.

She gave her name as W/INSPR Oyeyemi Akogun, attached to Ogida Division Benin City, as said she bought the face mask for her country people.

With the way the children, market women and bike riders were shouting "mama", I think this officer is loved by all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taDGVZZI_S0

https://twitter.com/ADEKUNLESEG/status/1254073174586687489?s=20

Despite her good and wonderful intention she did this absolutely the wrong way...why?

She is using her bare hands... I don't know what she touched with her hands...i.e. her nose, mouth or even any other object she was in contact with that may have covid.

The mask is a not packed and sealed to protect it from the logistical path it may have taken to get to her and from her to the people she gave to

Lastly if these people no wash this mask then double wahala times any of those they go come in contact with.... Even if dem wash wash when dem reach house, the time for dem to take commute to get to dem house is enough to transmit exponentially to others who a the mask are contaminated... As we know our people lack common sense so I can bet my one Kobo say a lot of them when get free mask wear am without washing.

Again good intentions but �
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
awhybliss:
Rate this!

Food for thought.
Adex2442:

Oga.. Are those scientists drung they didn't know
I no just know sef, too much boredom will make u overthink sometimea
Nigerian Police is corrupt. Don't trust anything from them. They might be paid to spread infected face masks. You can never know
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Revere27: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
There are still sane personnel out there,just that the insane ones undecided undecided override the sane ones smiley
Good of her
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by CallMeDrino: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:
What a man can do.. Woman can do better

Tf this is? angry undecided
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
walexy100:

Food for thought.
Boredom will make you overthink sometimes

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by sunshineV(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
room089:

Aunty God will provide

Ah! Mogbe
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
eaglez:
Ncdc is wise because if they dare follow this logic everyone will turn to a drunk grin grin : grin shocked kiss na joke o
Aswear
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by mindtricks: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Na wa oo.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Glink2018(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
She is giving back to the community from the money she has collected from motorists
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Centcanada: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hope is not China infected mask? Just ask sha
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Karemarealty288(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Heffalump:

Wow, this is the first time I see a Nigerian police officer giving out something instead of taking grin

We are in a new era really. Thank you Mr. Corona for reversing the trend kiss

The first time I ate something out of a Police man's pocket was the day my IPO and I went to drop invitation. Along the way he bought banana and reluctantly ask if I needed some and I vehemently said YES.....he was shocked and started complaining and murmuring that I have give him money oooooo. I enjoyed all of it even though he was sounding like a bereaved person cos of his accidental gesture.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
She is not the only policewoman giving out Free face masks

Infront of oba market police station

A very beautiful policewoman is also there giving out Free face masks.
In fact she was begging people to take it.

I collected one 2 days ago from her but have not used it .

God bless them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Pat081: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you our party member
sunshineV:
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by ttobizz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
��
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by Pat081: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you our party member?
sunshineV:
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by mindtricks: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Homeboiy:
She is not the only policewoman giving out Free face masks

Infront of oba market police station

A very beautiful policewoman is also there giving out Free face masks.
In fact she was begging people to take it.

I collected one 2 days ago from her but have not used it .

God bless them.

That part.
Too bad that the few good ones, the bad of the majority won't let them shine.
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
highly commendable.
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by mindtricks: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
whatmoreng:

Ha ha ha.
Abeg which is throat sanitizer again? grin
Re: Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin by composure: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nuel4:
I don't like police, no matter what they do

It's because you are a criminal. Short and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus / Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.