Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Verified Latest Airtel 500mb Free Browsing Cheat Via Http Injector - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Verified Latest Airtel 500mb Free Browsing Cheat Via Http Injector (1371 Views)

Trending Airtel Social Bundle Cheat Via 24clan Vpn Lite / Latest 9mobile 2.5gb Free Browsing Cheat Via Kpn Tunnel / Updated Config File For Kpntunnel And HTTP Injector Expire October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verified Latest Airtel 500mb Free Browsing Cheat Via Http Injector by Emmex695(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Just as my aim, and also Legitvibez‘s aim is to give its users best of legit materials, and yet we are still doing it, recently i dropped Airtel Free 1gb Data which is still working and now i decided to drop Another Airtel cheap free browsing cheat is here, on this Airtel Cheap Browsing Tips you will get 500MB of data for a little amount and its valid for a whole month, with this data you can browse any side of the internet, this can only be possible if your use the Http Injector app and the settings i will share on this page, this airtel cheap free internet came when most of airtel users needed it most, well without much talks here is how you can get going with this latest airtel free browsing cheat 2020 . This latest Airtel cheap free browsing cheat is similar to the MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat, but this time it’s on the airtel network and kind of sim selective, so if you are among the lucky many you will he able to enjoy this latest airtel cheat an cut your data expenses, like I said earlier you will need to make away N100 for this, then subscribe to the airtel whatsapp and Facebook plan, this plan gives you 500mb of data for N100, and you can subscribe as many times as possible so practically N200 will give you 1gb, N500 2.5GB etc, then you power it with the Http Injector settings we will share on this post. Note that this airtel free internet settings is for my well wishers in Nigeria. remember that the 9mobile 2.5GB free browsing cheat is still very active, coupled with the vodafone ghana free data , you can check them out too, here is how you can set up and enjoy this latest airtel free browsing cheat for android phones
Read full content on the first comment link
Re: Verified Latest Airtel 500mb Free Browsing Cheat Via Http Injector by Emmex695(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Wondering How I Got The Smileys??? / Mobo444 Is A White Racist Making A Fool Out Of Ya'll Black Arses / I Killed him Because He Rap.ed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.