Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed (530 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) / Governor Obaseki Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Remains In Self-Isolation / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by rodeo0070(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
A United Kingdom evangelical pastor, Jonathon James has been fingered as the strong voice behind the viral linking of 5G network to the spread of COVID-19.

The Guardian UK confirmed that James is behind the viral recording that he strongly condemned the 5G network, linking it to spread of the dreaded coronavirus pandemic.

Brandnewsday understands that the UK pastor who claimed to be a former Vodafone executive preaches regularly at churches in Luton, Bedfordshire.

In the viral 38-minute recording, being circulated online across the globe, the pastor made unsubstantiated claims that COVID-19 is a conspiracy to hide the installation of 5G mobile network.

James further claimed that the 5G network is construed as a monitor that works through computer chips inserted into the human body as vaccines to the coronavirus.

According to James, “It has nothing to do with biological warfare but is our bodies reacting to radiofrequency radiation.”

He said: “They are using coronavirus to try to hide the fact that people are dying from the 5G frequency. The coronavirus is not what’s killing people, it is clearly, categorically, unequivocally proven that the radio frequencies we are being exposed to are killing the people.

“God has blessed me with the ability to bring disparate pieces of information together that puts the puzzle together and makes sense of it.”

Meanwhile, it has been reported that James worked for Vodafone in the sales unit for less than a year in 2014 when the company didn’t have 5G as the top priority.

When the pastor was phoned, he disclosed that he was surprised that the viral private audio message was dedicated to a small community.

“Had I known my voice note would have gone to a wider audience I certainly would have contextualised my thoughts, be more specific on what I was sharing citing references, and far less explicit.

“I was simply trying to summarise what the ‘perceived truth’ was behind this bizarre pandemic in the interest of serving my community,” James said.

Although the recording has been deleted on YouTube, they are still being circulated on other instant messaging platforms.

In a similar vein, a popular Nigerian pastor, Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers Love World, aka Christ Embassy, had also linked the 5G mobile network to the COVID-19.

Pastor Oyakhilome claimed that the Coronavirus pandemic and 5G network are the weapons to facilitate the antichrist, adding that the pandemic was created in order to popularize the 5G network which is gradually receiving attention across the world.

According to the Nigerian pastor, 5G network is making a lot of people sick at the moment is the 5G.

Meanwhile, the World Health Organisation (WHO), has disclosed that coronavirus is a respiratory disease and it cannot travel on radio waves or on 5G mobile networks.

WHO through a statement on Friday, debunked the conspiracy theory linked to the 5G network and the novel COVID-19 pandemic, added that COVID-19 was spread through respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks.

Coronavirus And The 5G Conspiracy Theory

COVID-19 causes illness such as common cold, fever and difficulty in breathing. The novel COVID-19 spreads via droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes and their droplets lands in the mouth or noses of their people. It can be contracted by touching contaminated surfaces or objects or touching the eyes, nose or mouth.

SOURCE: https://brandnewsday.com/2020/04/25/covid-19-identity-of-pastor-behind-linking-5g-to-coronavirus-pandemic-revealed/

Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by agwom(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
hm
Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by SadiqBabaSani: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Next pls
Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by doggedfighter(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Foolery
Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by gretblue: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should use disinfectant as highly recommended by Donald Trump. I beg next story
Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by Odingo1: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Black man and conspiracy theory

Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by Wyzkyd(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
All this pastors and their Antichrist bullshit. Are this pastors tryin to say that viruses can travel thru networks?. This so called pastors are exceptionally devoid of common Sense and to think that they do have followers.
Re: COVID-19: Identity Of Pastor Behind Linking 5G To Coronavirus Pandemic Revealed by thundafire: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oh na black man

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ortom Rconciles With Akume / Umahi Bans Movement Of Cattle In Ebonyi, / Youth Empowerment Scheme In Rivers State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.