Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent (903 Views)

10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence / Over 250 LATEST PS4 Games (.pkg) and hacking of Ps4 Consoles **ABUJA** / New & Cheap PC Games In Lagos,okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by feistymikey(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
I need someone that installs PS4 games in Ikeja please. Very urgent.

If you know anyone, kindly let me know too.
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by ashybabs(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
I can help with that... do you have the necessary
I mean HDMI cord, pads, console
what games do you need
I can get you FIFA 20
COD
etc
do you have fast internet
ring me
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by crafteck(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sitting it out
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by feistymikey(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
You need internet to install them for me? I thought you just need my console
ashybabs:
what games do you need
I can get you FIFA 20
COD
etc
ring me
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by omomoshqur: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
I can help you install on your game. Call or WhatsApp 08060655322. I don't need Internet to install them
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by Fatasy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
You say help
omomoshqur:
I can help you install on your game. Call or WhatsApp 08060655322. I don't need Internet to install them
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by ashybabs(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
feistymikey:
You need internet to install them for me? I thought you just need my console
call 09075986514
Re: I Need Someone That Installs PS4 Games In Ikeja Please. Very Urgent by Olayetan(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
ashybabs:
what games do you need
I can get you FIFA 20
COD
etc
ring me

What do you need HDMI cord and internet for to transfer game?,

(1) (Reply)

Uk Ps4 Slim, With 2 Wireless Controllers And Games Of Your Choice / Ps On Pc / Fallout 3 - Pc Fan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.