Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today (9964 Views)

Viral Video Is Not The Picture Of What Obtains In Kano Today - NTA / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by u11ae1013: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
I

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Arrewa come and see this. Instead of educating your backward dumb illiterate almajiri brothers, you people keep behaving like stone age people, reproducting like cockroaches, with religion fanaticism, while all you do is come here to defend blindly.

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Breadfruit: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmm. What a country. People dying in droves without the government looking into it. Even if it is meningitis as previously said, is there no vaccine? Is that how people have been dying year in, year out with their government folding its hands?
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by crispus09(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
God save us o
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
las las everybody go die one day,so kano people take her.I HATE NIGERIA .NOTHING IS WORKING
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by SaiRuiMall: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is very very serious.
God please Help Us
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by damtan(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Interstate movement should be prohibited right now. My prayers are with the people of Kano
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by lexxwiz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
iokpebholo:
They will soon come after u for mentioning their daddy's name

Me that I am eating fried turkey at home. Let them come and fool theirselves nau. I dont even know why people respond to those guys. I am just really worried for the innocent lives affected by Bubu’s carelessness.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by UKBobo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
This thing is very serious. They are burying people at a very high rate. If this is the rich, connected people, imagine the poor people. This is not Covid 19, it's something else. I called someone in Abuja today with family in Kano and they said people are v scared.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by iokpebholo: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
lexxwiz:

Me that I am eating fried turkey at home. Let them come and fool theirselves nau. I dont even know why people respond to those guys. I am just really worried for the innocent lives affected by Bubu’s carelessness.
abi oh
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:

If Kano goes burst, everyone in Nigeria is not safe oh

Kano's problem would not be Kano's problem alone oh

God safe us.
Kano should close border completely!!!

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Honestly, I don't give a fucck about Kano. They were the ones who cursed us with this regime. Let them enjoy their religious bigotry and illiteracy. Southern governors should just ban inter state travel

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by airoport: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Salvador1:
is real
It's real.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by abobote: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kano people can go to hell for all I care, I can't forget the heartbreak they gave me in 2015 presidential election
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by lagdmark(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
DaniDani:
I hope prophetess Melinda Gates has not been vindicated!
Melinda the prophetess saw USA in her dreams.

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Xmen149(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2020
when they say employ people that can actually do the work they refuse and put their people bcs the arm pays better

now yash dey open up and dan the expected hero's are not just unable to execute but patients
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Beverlyjean(f): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2020
God revealed to them that that man wasn't the right man to govern them just b4 the last election by exposing him in the dollar scandal...but they still chose him due to illiteracy ...this is what u get when u elect foolish leaders, the result will b foolish decisions...

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by jesmond3945: 1:01am On Apr 26, 2020
abobote:
Kano people can go to hell for all I care, I can't forget the heartbreak they gave me in 2015 presidential election
please I beg you in the name of God pray for healing because when it comes to a pandemic it won't be long it comes to your doorstep
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by JOHNGLO: 3:04am On Apr 26, 2020
When all a governor is looking for is dollars what do u expect. Dying citizens are not his business. The state NMA came out saying all is not well in the state but the governor came out and said everything is under control. Na wa for Naija...
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by pfadom: 4:01am On Apr 26, 2020
I see the politicians hiding in their GRAs or simply free Kano if not for the lockdown.

Bad omen during 2020 Ramadan.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Lipscomb(m): 4:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Covid19 is rampaging the north.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by vikithor(m): 4:26am On Apr 26, 2020
Angel of death is still loitering, Angel Akama Akangkang, here to avenge blood of the innocent, killed via religious crisis,by FHM,BH,bandits,kidnappers.Covered up by this administration.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by ahaz: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2020
LibertyRep:
Kano may become the new epicenter of care isn't taken.

On AIT today, Gbenga said the entire Ministry of Health in Kano who should coordinate the testing in Kano is on lockdown as a huge chunk of their personnels are already Covid-19 positive.

The Governor and indeed the government of Kano is already overwhelmed. They need help .
I knew this will happan.
I knew the nemesis of Nigeria will never fisapoint us.
Why is it that the north is hell bent on being a problem to us in this nation?..lockdown they refused,they were dishing out flimsy excuses in the name of agriculture.. The worst is,this retards once to be more Arab than the Arabians,when asked to suspend jumat..heeeey you don indult Allah be that..but Saudi was busy shouting down the entire holy site of Islam over this.
Now with this news,pur brothers and sisters in the health sector will be forced or cajoled to go fill up the gap of personal shortages in ksno,and this abokis font understand the word personal hygiene..my dear its only God that will deliver us from this species of humans up north.

Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by ahaz: 4:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Racoon:
shocked This is not a laughing matter.Kano is being ravaged by a suspected disease with COVID19 being a possibility yet the state & FG are behaving like all is calm.
Confused,with confused leaders,and confused citizens...death is ravaging the land yet,we have not heard or seen the president make a speech in the open or even address the press..people are dieng like chickens yet our dear eloquent vice president who is never shy from the camera,is all of a sudden pees his paints in front of the camera so instead of the embarrassment, let's twitter him.
All this are happening no one is asking crictical questions..The people that dears to talk were hated by the same people who were shutting there pants over this issue... sad
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by DontBullshitMe: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2020
Nuel4:
Honestly, I don't give a fucck about Kano. They were the ones who cursed us with this regime. Let them enjoy their religious bigotry and illiteracy. Southern governors should just ban inter state travel
Actually, you can't totally end interstate movement. You can reduce it by an outright ban but state borders are very porous and many are not even publicly known.

Sad to say this, but whatever contagious illness ravages them in Kano will eventually finds it way down to your state and mine.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Aflix(m): 5:11am On Apr 26, 2020
light099:
Arrewa come and see this. Instead of educating your backward dumb illiterate almajiri brothers, you people keep behaving like stone age people, reproducting like cockroaches, with religion fanaticism, while all you do is come here to defend blindly.
Huuumm don't expect him to comment. They never comment on issues that doesn't have to do with praising Buhari. They are blind to issues like this
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by austinsmat(m): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2020
God help us in kano
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Aflix:
Huuumm don't expect him to comment. They never comment on issues that doesn't have to do with praising Buhari. They are blind to issues like this

Pity for them. Pathetic backward people and yet they take pleasure in their backwardness.
Re: See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2020
just hope all these are true and the government swing into action.....

Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Reduces By 33.58% - NMDPRA / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $27.2bn / FG Won’t Embark On New Road Projects Until All Awarded Projects Are Completed