Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? (1631 Views)

"You'll Be Dealt With,i'm A Street Boy; Whitemoney Slams Pere (video) / How The Issakaba Started; Sam Dede Narrates / The Parables Of The Wise One And The Trials Of Ebube In Issakaba 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by sulhazan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by sulhazan(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Don't know about you but I think this is one of the best Nigerian movies of all time
Re: Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
sulhazan:
Don't know about you but I think this is one of the best Nigerian movies of all time

Lol, if I'm not mistaken, I think this movie should be 20yrs ago or more?

I still remember 'died wretched' that time. A very sad movie.
Some igbo and indian movies can make person cry that time. Very emotional movies.
Re: Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by sulhazan(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2020
Lockdown can cause anything I've been repeating this movie for a week now�
Re: Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by sulhazan(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2020
Watched it again! LMAO
Re: Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by shefflaw(m): 5:28am On May 12, 2020
Please where can i download old movies like this, especially diamond ring by liz benson. I need to see that movie again
Re: Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? by sulhazan(m): 12:12am On May 16, 2020
Try such for them on YouTube Youtubers have been into old movies lately

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Gets Official Release Date / Lux Beauty "everything It Takes" / Open Auditions Announced For Big Brother Africa 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.