Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone (378 Views)

Diwali: Spreading The Lights Of Happiness / Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by merrybet: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dear Champions, trust you and yours are very well. At Merrybet, we pray and hope for safety & stability in the world.

Let's all make a conscious effort to #StaySafe during this period. You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus.

Keep staying safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by Iceking1(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2021
merrybet:
Dear Champions, trust you and yours are very well. At Merrybet, we pray and hope for safety & stability in the world.

Let's all make a conscious effort to #StaySafe during this period. You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus.

Keep staying safe.

Hello, I won 5,000 yesterday and I have been battling to withdraw it but I'm unable to withdraw my money, please what's happening?
Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by lifenajeje(m): 6:10am On Dec 20, 2021
For ur PEP and PrEP drugs call me

Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by Dieklagos: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Over a week and I'm yet to get my payout from the thieves called merrybet.
You will have to wait for a long long time.
Just ensure you flee from them in future.

Iceking1:

Hello, I won 5,000 yesterday and I have been battling to withdraw it but I'm unable to withdraw my money, please what's happening?
Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by Iceking1(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Dieklagos:

I will never ever and ever use merry bet in my entire life again, they're just so horrible and pathetic, they're the greatest scam that has ever graced the surface of this earth. This is just so painful
Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by merrybet: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Iceking1:

Hello Iceking1, all inconveniences are highly regretted.

Regarding payout requests, kindly be informed that a customer is only allowed to withdraw his/her winnings, i.e deposits made into Merrybet accounts ought to be used in placing bets, and then winnings from such bets can be withdrawn, which will be processed accordingly to the customer's registered bank account.

If you are still having issues with your withdrawal request, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Services team. We will be happy to assist you. We available on social media, email, phone call & chat.

Kindly visit the website, click on Help, select contact us and follow the instructions.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by merrybet: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Iceking1:

I will never ever and ever use merry bet in my entire life again, they're just so horrible and pathetic, they're the greatest scam that has ever graced the surface of this earth. This is just so painful

Hello Iceking1, all inconveniences are highly regretted.

Regarding payout requests, kindly be informed that a customer is only allowed to withdraw his/her winnings, i.e deposits made into Merrybet accounts ought to be used in placing bets, and then winnings from such bets can be withdrawn, which will be processed accordingly to the customer's registered bank account.

If you are still having issues with your withdrawal request, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Services team. We will be happy to assist you. We available on social media, email, phone call & chat.

Kindly visit the website, click on Help, select contact us and follow the instructions.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone by merrybet: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dieklagos:

Hello Dieklagos, all inconveniences are highly regretted.

Keep staying safe.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity: This might interest you as a graphics designer or content writer / How NIRSAL MD, Aliyu Abdulhameed Is Covering Up Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Meet My Amiable 2 Star Director Chinenye James-effiong, A Retired Bank Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.